Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

saw a new va police car

Old 04-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michael12602 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default saw a new va police car

i dont know if anyone else seen this i saw a hummer h2 as a va bch police car
i love to pay taxes so cops can ride around in hummers wtf?
Old 04-09-2004, 07:21 PM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road
Default Re: saw a new va police car

5mpg baby! :thumbsdown:
Old 04-09-2004, 07:21 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

i think there was a topic about this in the past when the H2's were just coming out. i think they were using the hummer to help promote it or something along those lines.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:29 PM
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
i think there was a topic about this in the past when the H2's were just coming out. i think they were using the hummer to help promote it or something along those lines.
every year in... I think michigan car companies send their best cars to this competition held there... it's held by the police (im guessing the state police) and all the cars that the companies send are road and track tested by the police. other cops from all over the country go and see the tests so they can decide what cars they want to buy next.

sport compact did an article on it a couple months ago... prob 6 months ago.

the h2 was very well liked for its high torque and pushing power, despite the fact that it's so slow.

so it's not that it was used just as a promotion... although thats what GM had planned all along.

it sucks that we're shelling 50 grand a pop so that cops can cruise in those wanna be h1's...

just another reason why i used to wanna be a cop for the longest time...

course that was before i got raped by the DMV, state police, chesapeake police, and vb police
Old 04-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally Posted by subaruboy
every year in... I think michigan car companies send their best cars to this competition held there... it's held by the police (im guessing the state police) and all the cars that the companies send are road and track tested by the police. other cops from all over the country go and see the tests so they can decide what cars they want to buy next.

sport compact did an article on it a couple months ago... prob 6 months ago.

the h2 was very well liked for its high torque and pushing power, despite the fact that it's so slow.

so it's not that it was used just as a promotion... although thats what GM had planned all along.

it sucks that we're shelling 50 grand a pop so that cops can cruise in those wanna be h1's...

just another reason why i used to wanna be a cop for the longest time...

course that was before i got raped by the DMV, state police, chesapeake police, and vb police
you don't know shit excpet being a little bitch.
Old 04-11-2004, 01:45 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

to clr all this up, it is a promotion veh for them. its not used by them for any calls or anything like that. it sits a LETA most of the time. they also have a bug and another type of chevy.

correction this is drkirny
Old 04-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

The H2 is loaned from Hall Hummer (ASSHOLES) LIke said above the truck will only be used for promotional purposes, ie. parades. BTW the H2 is far from slow. Not saying that it is fast. But its definately not slow.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

It doesnt really matter if a cops car is fast or not......you can not out run the radio.
Old 04-11-2004, 03:02 PM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

gay
Old 04-11-2004, 03:16 PM
KIRRA+MUGEN :)

DrkIrny will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DomesticRice
It doesnt really matter if a cops car is fast or not......you can not out run the radio.
lol, you would be surprised how many people get away. ur best bet is that u hope to god they dont get ur plates when ur running from them

Quick Reply: saw a new va police car