Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

RX7 Revolution... anyone going?

Old 04-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Former 757'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous
Default RX7 Revolution... anyone going?

I want to know if anyone else is going to this? I'd like to roll out with a few other rotorheads. If noone's going though, I have car work that can be done. Let me know if you want to go andwe can work out plans from there.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:36 AM
Just a 1.3 Liter

GreyGT-C is an unknown quantity at this point

nope.... too far of a drive just for an auto-x and dragstrip. Plus , most of these events tend to be over-whelmed by the ricers instead of the hardcore guys.

when are you gonna work on your car again??
Old 04-13-2003, 10:41 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by GreyGT-C
nope.... too far of a drive just for an auto-x and dragstrip. Plus , most of these events tend to be over-whelmed by the ricers instead of the hardcore guys.

when are you gonna work on your car again??
Tomorrow probably, I would tonight, but I had duty last night and have alot of shit to do tonight. I'll probably bring it home tomorrow night. Is Nick's cat still there? I'll put the cat on, bring it back to be inspected and fix the speedo and etc, then drop the cat bck off. Sound good?
Old 04-13-2003, 06:51 PM

MichRX7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I don't know about you. If it's overwhelmed by the ricers I'll be ticked at all my hard work down the drain. I've tried to gear the seminars, and other things more towards hard-core's. But, I do understand it's a bit of a drive from VA.

Maybe you can hook up with RX7Trix.com coming from SC? Or try and catch all the guys coming from Columbus, OH.
Old 04-14-2003, 04:17 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Where's it at?
Old 04-14-2003, 05:52 AM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

How are you RX7 guys feeling about the new RX8?

wife wants a new car, we were looking at that. To give you an idea she drives to 300+hp cars right now. I tried showing her a Saab the other day and she laughed when she saw the sticker that said 210hp...not enough for her. I like it, think its got potential?
Old 04-14-2003, 06:38 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Dude, your wife rocks.
Old 04-14-2003, 09:07 AM
Former 757'er

Just about everyone will say that it's no RX7. It's got alot of power and great handling for being able to seat 4 full size adults comfortably. Supposedly the 8 will take to mods well too and there's an aftermarket for it already. It's just not marketed yet since the 8's haven't hit the showroom floors. I like it, if I could afford it I'd be driving one soon.
Old 04-14-2003, 06:52 PM
Banned

RotorNotPiston is an unknown quantity at this point

What's up my fellow rotorheads?

I am going insane...just incase any of you guys were wondering. I am stuck here at school with no tools and i had to replace the belts on my 88, I cannot wait to get home to help my dad and my bro through the now 3 car long list of projects lined up for this summer. All 7's by the way

Here is the list:

1) CJ-7 Jeep - Frame up restoration (my car pre rotary...caught on fire)

2) 1991 RX7 - :: Top Secret::

3) 1993 RX7 TT - my new car cant wait to get rebuilding yahoo
Old 04-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Former 757'er

I have my 93 back and it's road worthy. So, I have a ride, just want a few people that's also going...

Quick Reply: RX7 Revolution... anyone going?