Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

RX-8?

Old 01-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born R3born
Default Re: RX-8?

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
i think my earlier post is a good reason why you should buy the car.
Thank for your opinion bub. You got attention now, happy?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by marlinspike
But the auto makes it go from a VERY fun car to drive to a car that is no fun at all.
I do want the manual but like I said, I can't really sleep on this price. Yes, I'd prefer the manual though honestly. Just don't have the 7k+ to purchase one yet. Got to keep my priorities straight and finish college first
Old 01-29-2013, 05:19 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by R3born
Unfortunately it is an auto but for the price, I'm not complaining honestly. I've read about the possible flooding issue when you don't let the car warm up before shutting it off but I've also read about how to avoid this so its not a deterrent for me. Gas mileage isn't a huge issue to me, so, not really a deterrent.
So you're buying a car with a major issue like that (plus other major issues) just because the price is good? I'm gonna guess you aren't very smart. And keeping your "priorities" straight is the total opposite of buying a car that will be a money pit. Unless your priority is to waste money.

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
i think my earlier post is a good reason why you should buy the car.
Rape his mouth
Old 01-29-2013, 05:21 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

I do want the manual but like I said, I can't really sleep on this price. Yes, I'd prefer the manual though honestly. Just don't have the 7k+ to purchase one yet. Got to keep my priorities straight and finish college first
You should be aware that the auto RX-8 is not just an RX-8 with a manual trans, but that there are other differences as well. If you must get an auto, get an 06+
Old 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Registered member

This isn't a thread for an attack on me, mk pumpkin? Leave your opinion on the CAR or gtfo. Thank you and have a nice day troll.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:25 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

This isn't a thread for an attack on me, mk pumpkin? Leave your opinion on the CAR or gtfo. Thank you and have a nice day troll.
You said you wanted input. Sorry that you can't handle total honesty. Not gonna sugar coat a bad decision for you bruh
Old 01-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by marlinspike
You should be aware that the auto RX-8 is not just an RX-8 with a manual trans, but that there are other differences as well. If you must get an auto, get an 06+
Yeah I noticed that in the research I've done. The only reason I'm entertaining it with the car still being an auto is that I'm tired of my Benz and its a chance to pick up a vehicle that I like (my personal opinion) for a good price. I'm not a "wannabe" ricer looking for the next magazine feature nor am I looking to build a car to race so the 6 speed isn't a huge deal to me. It's just going to be a DD. I just want opinions of the car as a whole (preferably from those who have actually owned one..) not the opinions of fanboys and trolls who think they're something because they've got a green bar on a forum.

Last edited by R3born; 01-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
I'm gonna guess you aren't very smart. And keeping your "priorities" straight is the total opposite of buying a car that will be a money pit. Unless your priority is to waste money.
Yup, definitely about the car bruh..
Old 01-29-2013, 05:43 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

What kind of Benz?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Did someone say RX-8?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH HH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA

Quick Reply: RX-8?