Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Robbed At Gunpoint: Menchville and Boxley (Sunday Morning 2:00-2:15)

Old 05-17-2004, 10:38 PM
representyoshit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts
Default Robbed At Gunpoint: Menchville and Boxley (Sunday Morning 2:00-2:15)

I was on my way home and decided to take the back way home through my old neighborhood. Coming down Boxley Blvd. I come around the curve right before the light at Boxley and Menchville. I see 3 people standing at the corner getting ready to cross the intersection (to get me to stop and slow down), I start slowing down from 25 to a slow coast. I have a green light but I let them get almost across the street before i go to make my turn. I look to see if there are cars coming to turn right, when i glance back to my left they had already made a move for my car.

Three black males about 16-20 rush my car and one of them pulls a gun, cocks it and puts it to my head. I tried to take off but by the time I had realized what the fuck was happening, the gun was in my face. They told me to "empty my pockets motherfucker, we taking yo shit." I gave the cash I had on me, about $100ish, to the guy who had the gun while the other two proceeded to open my car doors and search my car. They ran my other pocket which had my cell phone and credit cards, which they did not take, searched my glovebox and stole my pocket knife and cd book.

As a car started to come around the same curve in the road I just had, they closed my passenger side door and walked up Boxley towards Warwick like nothing. I hit the gas and dial 911 with the cell phone that they left, as soon as I turned the corner. i stopped at nicewood and mencville and waited for the cops. They searched for the dumb fucks but didn't find them. They were stupid enough to open my doors and leave prints, so hopefully they will be caught.

Just getting the word out so this shit doesn't happen again. I have lived in that area for more than 10 years and would have never ever expected this to happen. If $100 and some cd's bought me my life then I am thankful, cause its definitely worth more than that. When something like this happens it really makes you think how quickly your life could be taken.

Dustin.
Old 05-17-2004, 10:43 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Robbed At Gunpoint: Menchville and Boxley (Sunday Morning 2:00-2:15)

Holy shit dude. I live right off denbigh. I just heard gunshots out of my window. Sounded like 6 shots.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:13 PM
Banned

Hayashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Robbed At Gunpoint: Menchville and Boxley (Sunday Morning 2:00-2:15)

damn..... what is this world coming too....
Old 05-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Pimpin teh stockness

blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

an end.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:08 AM
WhIcKy wHiCkY

AmnKim is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea. i've only been here for 2 years and everyday i notice that the area around here's gettin worse n worse.. and what with the body parts in the suitcase n al..
Old 05-18-2004, 02:44 AM
go away:)

silver232 is an unknown quantity at this point

holy crap, im over there all the time. im normally leaving there around midnight. thats messed up.

did yall hear about the lady who got murdered a couple months ago on nicewood? that house is up for sale now, thats jsut strange.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:26 AM
wanna lose

NO PISTONS has disabled reputation

Glad to see you are aight, what an experience. Feel kind of hopeless with a gun to your head, like a neon getting ready to race my Rx-7. Good to see your $100 saved your life.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:22 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

yeah definitely... its very good to hear your unharmed. Its a sad case when people are so low on the food chain that they have to take such measures for a damn CD book and $100.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:34 AM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Well history tells us they'll either, rob the wrong person, or get caught eventually and with their fingerprints get prosecuted for all the crimes they commited. I hope they get shot.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:39 AM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

That's F'ed up man...gotta love Bad News.

Quick Reply: Robbed At Gunpoint: Menchville and Boxley (Sunday Morning 2:00-2:15)