VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Ricers on Richmond road in Williamsburg today racing. (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/ricers-richmond-road-williamsburg-today-racing-208953/)

S2K_Guy 10-21-2007 07:39 PM

Ricers on Richmond road in Williamsburg today racing.

You almost killed a friend of mine, and I hope you die a horrible death.

My friend showed up to work today, he was shaking and noticeably on edge. He told me that he almost died.

He was on Richmond Road (60 East) by the prime outlets in Williamsburg on his way to work when he saw two Hondas coming up on him in a hurry. He got as far left as possible, he was riding on the edge and the cars passed and came within inches on hitting him, knocking him off the bike trying to avoid getting hit. It took everything he had not to fly into a tree when he had to lay it down, he went flying.

This man is a father of 6, the youngest being 3weeks old. You almost made his 6 children fatherless and his wife a widow. He works two jobs crazy hours each week to support his family.

One of the cars in question was a black last gen Prelude, he didn't catch the other. You risked a man's life for a street race. I nominate for asshole of the year these two drivers, and hope their prize is a horrible life and a painful demise.

He wasn't too seriously injured, bike has some serious scrapes on the exhaust and such.

Jon-Eric 10-21-2007 07:42 PM

Re: Ricers on Richmond road in Williamsburg today racing.

Sounds like some serious morons. Probably some high school kids trying to show off what mommy bought them for their birthday. I hope your boy is ok.

thgdfathr 10-21-2007 07:45 PM

i feel you man. fuckin pricks. they'll get whats coming to them. and i hope these mother fuckers are on this site too, shitting there pants right now.

odu_integra 10-21-2007 07:46 PM

Well played kids, ricing it up on a tourist heavy, 35mph road.

Jon-Eric 10-21-2007 07:49 PM

If your gonna race, do it when you cant harm others, just your dumbass selves, then nobody cares.

thgdfathr 10-21-2007 07:49 PM

^^^ +1

S2K_Guy 10-21-2007 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jon-Eric (Post 3481780)
If your gonna race, do it when you cant harm others, just your dumbass selves, then nobody cares.

My sentiments exactly.

He seemed OK, but a little wound up still. This was about 21:00 and I think this took place around 14:30ish

thgdfathr 10-21-2007 08:02 PM

so if you were racing...on richmond road at that time...let us know...and we'll glady come light your car on fire

odu_integra 10-21-2007 08:08 PM

I'll keep an eye out for these guys.

sp3nce 10-21-2007 08:33 PM

that is ridiculous. that prick had the nerve to plow on through, even with a guy in the way?

eff that.