Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Reverse H22?

Old 08-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud of
Default Reverse H22?

Did anyone look at the front page of the Free Lance Star yesterday? Brauning Motorsports was on the front with their new H22 RSX. In the background you see the car( sick paint btw) did anyone else notice that the H22 head is reverse, itbs sticking out at the front and header in the back by the firewall and the tranny is on the drivers side? Kinda like a K series. Guerno Brauning (sp?) is a mad man when it comes to engine development.We all know they have seen low 10s and a National Champioship with the Ek hatch I can only imagine what times this new car will run next year. I think they are going to give Norris P a run for his money next season. I figured i would point that out for anyone who didnt see the front cover. Congrats to the whole Brauning Motorsports orginazation for the new Colonial Beach performance shop.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default Re: Reverse H22?

mistaken?

"New for 2005: Two ALL MOTOR Cars, including a new K-Powered 2005 RSX "
http://www.brauningmotorsports.com/main.html
Old 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

KYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reverse H22?

no if you look and now what to look for its a h22 head for sure i know it is hard to see but if you look close the cam gears are on the passenger side and the itbs are sticking out towards the front just like a k series would and the tranny is on the drivers side yeah you should find yesterdays paper and take a look its pretty cool to see something new like that i know a few people who have seen it and it is reverse