Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Respect And Appreciation

Old 04-13-2003, 11:19 AM
On One Wheel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sprayedcivic has disabled reputation
Default Respect And Appreciation

The owner of the chic-fil-a in n.news gave us permission to chill there after hours as long as we dont spin tires or leave trash everywhere, well by now i figured everyone would be tired of being ran off from everywhere and would do there part to keep this spot.....
I was wrong i guess i stopped by there last night to see a couple people at about 3:00am and there was trash every where
if we do not respect the two simple rules they gave us they are gonna run us off of there to so all im saying is do your part and pick up after yourself and your crew there are trash cans on the premisis there USE THEM!!!

If you see some one throwing trash down let them know that isnt shit isnt cool and to use a trash can ....

Not tryin to bitch but just tired of having to jump from spot to spot because of a couple of dumb ass people ruining it...
THANKS
Old 04-13-2003, 11:45 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

no i agree man totaly i think we should kick those people out if are with me well be the car show police..... ill help spining tires like that black integra did i was about rady to go over there and not his window in with baseball bat when the guy told him dont do there wise we can't stay at chik... RESPECT THE PLACE PEOPLE IT OWNED AND RAN BY NUNS. WELL AT LEAST FOUNDED.....THATS WHY CHIC ISN'T OPENED ON SUNDAYS...
Old 04-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i was there pretty late last night. Everyone but a few of us had pretty much left by about 1 am or so..and there was some trash in the parking lot. The people that work or clean up the place set the alarm off and a cop showed up, so we had to leave. I pretty much figured that with the trash from everyone that had been there and the alarm going off, that we arent going to get much of a chance to chill there again.
Old 04-13-2003, 01:30 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

Yeah its hard to keep a place like that when you have so many idiots around.

Like here in Fredericksburg we have "the lot" ( www.operationTNT.com ) and theres only simple rules.
no drugs
no alcoholic beverages,
no weapons
no burnouts
and speed limit of no more than 5MPH.

Which it might be more rules than most places, but its there to keep everyone safe.

It has become a pretty nice place for ANYone to hang out and its a huge parking lot and we fill about half of it. But there are still people that drive to fast or don't pay attention, and people that just cruise back and forth between isles instead of parking and walking around like everyone else.

just some people still won't listen and wanna show off.
I'm still waiting for someone to blow a motor while banging it off the rev limiter..
Old 04-13-2003, 02:04 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

interesting...
Old 04-13-2003, 05:00 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

well the manager came out last night and told a group of us that if we were NOT customers we had to leave, end of discussion... so who knows...
Old 04-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Non-Driving Fuck

HondaAdict is an unknown quantity at this point

always will have bad people of the group
Old 04-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

BrutL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by BlawndyCivGal
well the manager came out last night and told a group of us that if we were NOT customers we had to leave, end of discussion... so who knows...

Read the post.....after hours.....if i were him, i wouldnt want people that werent buying anything taking up parking spots that could be used by paying customers.......but hopefully we can still go there after hours and people will throw their hit away, i mean damn.....there's only like a humongous trash can over in the corner.....
Old 04-13-2003, 08:43 PM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by B speed
Simple solution to the problem of getting run off: DON'T POST THE SPOT IN PUBLIC!
thats genius when everyone and their mother knows where all the spots are. its not like people don't just happen to drive by and not see a lot full of cars.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:06 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

from now on, my yard shall be a "spot." dont tell anyone. its a secret spot. that cops dont know about. because they sit at the fire station less than 100 yards away. sssshhhhhhhh! we huntin fuh wabbits...