Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: Do You Race?
I Dont Race... EVER.
3.49%
ONLY At The Track... ONLY!
22.09%
Stop Light to Stop Light
27.91%
Highway or From A Roll
26.74%
Weekend Night Racing
19.77%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Racing... I do, I dont, Its Stupid, Its Fun?

Old 07-15-2003, 11:27 AM
~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Capster78
Light to light.. not ofted. Only when conditions are favorable and when its someone worth running.

btw nice trap speed
Old 07-16-2003, 10:42 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

CHris that was amusing......Thanx for the laugh....

CRX: You think honestly bcause your from germany your a good driver? The country your from has nuthin to do wit it.....YOu are an idiot for keyword "RACING" on curvy rds. I like the windiez too but I dontrace pplz on them......

Against my better judgement I'd have to say your a FUCKTARD.....

That is all

-Jeff-
Old 07-17-2003, 03:46 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally posted by 04_Blazin
First off... Heidelburg sucks... The city's small as hell and the speed limit in the city is like 60 kmph... which is around 36 mph. Plus even around Heidelburg, on the autobahn the speed limit is 100 kmph (about 62mph), and only on some stretches 120 kmph (80). And I've driven all over Germany. I've been to the Hochenheim Ring and that's like 3 hours away... Don't tell you drove that far to go to work everyday. I think the highest I've taken my Del Sol, was on A6(i think) going to Kaiserslauter... I got up to maybe 136... and that shit was pretty damn clear, as far as I could see... But, my Point... I seriously doubt you can do that fast everyday to work .... First, the amount of dead bugs on your windshield would be ridiculous... and second, you probably won't have enough space to get to 140 without someone being in front of you... and don't think you could that in the slow lane... German's only get out of your way on the left lane if you're going faster than them. I bet you got whooped by an old beat up Mercedes on the Autobahn, I have.... so most the others i've known too... LOL....
only your slow ass would take about 3 hours to get there. Hockenheim is only about 45 minutes at a nice easy pace, I had a-6, a-5 a-67 all around me, and 67 was where I would get up and go, right into the back of Heidelberg. a-5 and a-6 both don't have speeds about 5 miles from the city, as is most cities in germany. paied a lot of attention while you where out there, didn't you? Besides, I had the old beat up Mercedes, a very nice 2.3 190E, so maybe you should do a little more touring around Germany, fuck nugget

and as far as going back, I've tried...believe me, you can have the US

[/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited by crxnfx; 07-17-2003 at 03:51 AM.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:50 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally posted by Shinobi
CHris that was amusing......Thanx for the laugh....

CRX: You think honestly bcause your from germany your a good driver? The country your from has nuthin to do wit it.....YOu are an idiot for keyword "RACING" on curvy rds. I like the windiez too but I dontrace pplz on them......

Against my better judgement I'd have to say your a FUCKTARD.....

That is all

-Jeff-
your absolutetly right about the country I'm from not having anything to do with my driving ability, but I learned to drive in that environment, learning the rules of the road and hi-speed driving was a part of everyday life, that is what I'm trying to say. and as far as the fucktard comments, should you ever go overseas, just stick to taxis, or the far right lane with the slower traffic, wouldn't want you to get hurt.
Old 07-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by crxnfx
your absolutetly right about the country I'm from not having anything to do with my driving ability, but I learned to drive in that environment, learning the rules of the road and hi-speed driving was a part of everyday life, that is what I'm trying to say. and as far as the fucktard comments, should you ever go overseas, just stick to taxis, or the far right lane with the slower traffic, wouldn't want you to get hurt.
You retard camp reject......Go home no-one wants you here....As for the gettin hurt comment......This just bonofies that your a fucktard.......I'll tell you what you keep on racing pplz in the turns....Its cool realy.....But you better hope you never have an accident involving my family or anyone I know...God help you , If he so feels you deserve.....
Old 07-17-2003, 08:15 AM

TransAmaniac is an unknown quantity at this point

I run only at the track, but, if someone who I think might give me some competition come up next to me and its a clear straight road and I see no cops around I might give it a go.
I have only been in maybe 3 street races in the past 3 years.