Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: Do You Race?
I Dont Race... EVER.
3.49%
ONLY At The Track... ONLY!
22.09%
Stop Light to Stop Light
27.91%
Highway or From A Roll
26.74%
Weekend Night Racing
19.77%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Racing... I do, I dont, Its Stupid, Its Fun?

Old 07-13-2003, 02:34 PM
I have a 20 valve...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

you know, they didn't ask your opinion either, just state whether you did it or not. no retard throwing was necessary, or this interlude probably wouldn't have happened.
Old 07-13-2003, 02:40 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Who didn't ask my opinion? This is a fucking poll on a discussion forum. The whole point of it is to express your opinion. I didn't say you were a retard either. Not until you decided to throw out that "hot fucking S2000 master" comment. I said to race like you are doing on a public road is retarded (it is). Thats it. And, state whether I did or didn't what?
Old 07-13-2003, 02:43 PM
I have a 20 valve...

did or did not race....and as far as the opinion part went, it was for the topics, not what other people wrote in.
Old 07-13-2003, 02:45 PM
I have a 20 valve...

after all, this isn't super-punchout, but its coming pretty close, suprised that it hasn't been moved yet
Old 07-14-2003, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by crxnfx
jeez, we've met and you don't even know me. funny. You know, John (k4ff1n3) says that he has more horsepower than me all the time (about 70+) and I give him a fucking run for his money. just because you learned to drive 65 on the highway doesn't mean that I did. 140 was my speed to work, and I was in the slow lane. my house was on a little patch of road that your damn car probably couldn't even fit on and I was a track hound (living right next to Hockenheim Ring) so don't give many any shit. if you wanna go, then lets, time attack, your choice wherever . sure, I'll probably get my ass waxed, but it will be fun...probably just for me. no horsepower doesn't equal no fun
First off... Heidelburg sucks... The city's small as hell and the speed limit in the city is like 60 kmph... which is around 36 mph. Plus even around Heidelburg, on the autobahn the speed limit is 100 kmph (about 62mph), and only on some stretches 120 kmph (80). And I've driven all over Germany. I've been to the Hochenheim Ring and that's like 3 hours away... Don't tell you drove that far to go to work everyday. I think the highest I've taken my Del Sol, was on A6(i think) going to Kaiserslauter... I got up to maybe 136... and that shit was pretty damn clear, as far as I could see... But, my Point... I seriously doubt you can do that fast everyday to work .... First, the amount of dead bugs on your windshield would be ridiculous... and second, you probably won't have enough space to get to 140 without someone being in front of you... and don't think you could that in the slow lane... German's only get out of your way on the left lane if you're going faster than them. I bet you got whooped by an old beat up Mercedes on the Autobahn, I have.... so most the others i've known too... LOL....

If i were you, I'd just go back. The beer is better, the clubs are more fun, and there's the autobahn... not to mention less dumb drivers... and if you're into it... the Red Light District

Old 07-14-2003, 07:49 AM
HHIC

Originally posted by 04_Blazin

If i were you, I'd just go back. The beer is better, the clubs are more fun, and there's the autobahn... not to mention less dumb drivers... and if you're into it... the Red Light District

Take that advice. Go back. We don't want you here. You drive like a retard so leave
Old 07-14-2003, 08:39 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

glad to see I'm not the only one making close friends on this site.
Old 07-14-2003, 10:12 AM
HHIC

Originally posted by Skywalker
glad to see I'm not the only one making close friends on this site.
heh, well there's a few people that get a big fuck you. This guy doesn't really, he might very well be a good guy. I just don't agree with racing around curves on a public road. That's dumb. And you know me Eric. You think I give a fuck what people on this site think?
Old 07-14-2003, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Light to light.. not ofted. Only when conditions are favorable and when its someone worth running.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:15 AM
aus deutschland

Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen

after my 93 in a 55...i'll be going to the track only....well in january when i get my license back anyways.