Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: Do You Race?
I Dont Race... EVER.
3.49%
ONLY At The Track... ONLY!
22.09%
Stop Light to Stop Light
27.91%
Highway or From A Roll
26.74%
Weekend Night Racing
19.77%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Racing... I do, I dont, Its Stupid, Its Fun?

Old 07-13-2003, 01:29 PM
I have a 20 valve...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

Originally posted by VTECnology
So you would rather race someone on the streets where there's curves? nice. That's pretty stupid
pretty stupid? only if you can't drive. sorry, get my jolleys off of curves and the straight away just doesn't do anything for me. now if there were some curvy roads like home (I.e. Heidelberg Germany) then I would be eating people alive everyday of the week and twice on sunday (hail to the car gods!)
Old 07-13-2003, 01:48 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Thats one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. Seriously. I enjoy curvy roads as much as the next guy (look at what I drive) but to actually race someone on a public road around curves is retarded. Even Shumacher runs off the road once in a while. I doubt you're better than him. There's no safety barriers on the road...no tires walls or sand traps to slow you down. If you want to race around corners go buy some track time and lessons or enter a few autoXs. Don't so that shit on the street. I like to drive a little "spirited" down a nice curvy road too but I will NEVER race someone down one. And as far as eating peopel alive....doubt it.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:51 PM
I have a 20 valve...

sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to the shit hot fucking s2000 master, how many accidents have you been in in that? whats my count? zero. thats right. so fuck off, because I am that good. wanna find some curvy roads, wanna play on the highway?
Old 07-13-2003, 01:53 PM
I have a 20 valve...

actually, how about you bring the rex so we can call it even, wouldn't want you to lose traction and blame it on the whole "RWD" thing.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:56 PM
I have a 20 valve...

okay, just for the sake of argument...and to keep all the liberals at bay, how about a track meet then, so as so many of the people on this board say "its safer"
Old 07-13-2003, 02:04 PM
HHIC

damn you're a cocky little fucker huh? Look, the bottom line is that racing around curves on the street is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. And blame it on RWD for losing? Now your CRX may handle pretty good but let me assure you, you are NOT that damn good and the very fact that I have RWD is one of the reasons I would wax your ass....If I were to race on the streets which I won't. As far as on the highway, you think I don't know that a CRX can be made quite a bit faster than an S2000. Who the fuck do you think you are? The best drivers in the world make mistakes from time to time. I'm sorry but you are NOT that damn good. Ignorant little bastards like you are the reason we all have bad names. I wasn't about to lash out at you on a personal level but you really are a fucking retard. Lemme get this straight, you drive a mostly stock CRX Si (teins soon to come) and you are gonna ask ME If I want to play on the highway or a curvy road? Are you really retarded? Not only is your car slow, but it handles like shit too. I know. My CRX has stock suspension. Unfortuneatly it DOESN'T have the stock motor in it so I wouldn't have much fun waxing your ass on the highway. But I won't, you know why? Because I'm not an ignorant little fuck who thinks I drive better than Senna, and I DO NOT race people on the streets, especially down a curvy road.
Old 07-13-2003, 02:09 PM
I have a 20 valve...

jeez, we've met and you don't even know me. funny. You know, John (k4ff1n3) says that he has more horsepower than me all the time (about 70+) and I give him a fucking run for his money. just because you learned to drive 65 on the highway doesn't mean that I did. 140 was my speed to work, and I was in the slow lane. my house was on a little patch of road that your damn car probably couldn't even fit on and I was a track hound (living right next to Hockenheim Ring) so don't give many any shit. if you wanna go, then lets, time attack, your choice wherever . sure, I'll probably get my ass waxed, but it will be fun...probably just for me. no horsepower doesn't equal no fun
Old 07-13-2003, 02:19 PM
HHIC

I don't care if you were my little brother. Racing down a curvy public road is stupid and if you do it, you're a retard. I drove Johns car too. It wasn't very impressive. In a straight line my CRX is only a tick or two behind the S2000. And tein or not, you will not outhandle an S2000. BTW, don't think for a minute that I have no experiance driving fast. I raced motocross, snowcross, watercross and Go karts (250 shifter) for years. I'm no pro though so I keep that shit off the public roads.
Old 07-13-2003, 02:20 PM
I have a 20 valve...

guess we'll never know then, will we?
Old 07-13-2003, 02:32 PM
HHIC

guess not, my point in posting wasn't to challenge you to a race though. It was to say that you're retarded for doing that shit on a public road.