Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

race gas station around richmond dragway

Old 08-13-2003, 05:26 PM
formerly 99gsxturbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big 16GSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default race gas station around richmond dragway

I'm going to richmond dragway either this friday or next and i need to know where to get C16 before i get there, they dont sell high octane gas at the track like they do at VMP. I know there is a place close to the track that has it, but i dont know the name of it. If anyone knows a place close by to get it, let me know the name and/or phone number.
Thanks
Old 08-13-2003, 06:29 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

wtf you need c16 for with only a 16G??? just get some 110 and save yourself some money
Old 08-13-2003, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I dont know if they have c16 or not, but down Williamsburg road a little bit over Laburnum (away from the track) is a place called Danco. They have many types of race fuel including 110 (which i agree is all you need). Check that place out, hope that helped.
Old 08-13-2003, 07:48 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

well if the above two posts have convinced you to get 110 (and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing) the amoco on magruder sells that.
Old 08-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

how much heat?
Old 08-13-2003, 09:47 PM
formerly 99gsxturbo

Big 16GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

i have turned my best times on 116 fuel, i have run 110 and not run quite as fast, however, I was on a t25 for both of those, i havent run the 16g above 17psi ever, and i'm planning to work it up to 20-22 psi depending on my intake temps friday, as long as the air at the TB is below 100 degrees, i'm going to try to run 22 psi, a little less if its too hot outside. I like to use the lowest octane possible, but i also like low knock counts. What do you guys think?
I try to be very conservative with my car as far as tuning and driving style go. I'm not as concerned with "how fast it is" as i am with "can i drive it home from the track tonight."
Old 08-13-2003, 10:29 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

on a small turbo like a 16g c16 is worthless. the difference was driving, not fuel
Old 08-14-2003, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

toxic331 is an unknown quantity at this point

if im not misstaken the only gas station of of the west piont exit sells 110... and its not out of the way at all...
Old 08-14-2003, 10:12 AM
On One Wheel

sprayedcivic has disabled reputation

go to tnt he can get c16 if thats what yur set on but i also believe all you need is 110(cam2) i got some vp mr2 if you want that its 12.00 a gallon
Old 08-14-2003, 11:28 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally posted by Greaser
how much heat?
Roughly $4 a gallon. I always just put $20 in.

Quick Reply: race gas station around richmond dragway