Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Projector Lights

Old 03-30-2008, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
013931 has disabled reputation
Default Projector Lights

Are projector lights rice?
Old 03-30-2008, 06:59 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Projector Lights

That depends.

The projection lamps on this are far from rice, but these projection lamps for a Mustang are more rice than a Wok & Roll.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:14 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by XCELR8
That depends.

The projection lamps on this are far from rice, but these projection lamps for a Mustang are more rice than a Wok & Roll.
There was a guy at the wal-mart the other night with a set of those on his mustang. When I asked him aboutit he said he had to use thos to use his HID's. I lol'ed at that point. He said they wouldn't turn on without them.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
There was a guy at the wal-mart the other night with a set of those on his mustang. When I asked him aboutit he said he had to use thos to use his HID's. I lol'ed at that point. He said they wouldn't turn on without them.
Let me guess... a Azure Mach1?

I hate 99.9% of Mustangs and their owners...
Old 03-30-2008, 07:42 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

No it was actually a GT with wheels like NFCSTANG and a few Mach 1 exterior pieces, crimson red. Im guessing he bought it like that, there's no way his dumbass would have done the perf mods like they were done on it.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

If the car didn't come with them, then yes they are.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:34 PM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

fab up a set of Hella projectors into your existing housings... not rice.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Canon User

JDG371 has a spectacular aura aboutJDG371 has a spectacular aura aboutJDG371 has a spectacular aura about

Ebay projectors that has crappy light output is rice, The projectors that produce a nice cut off line and a clean output with HIDs are not.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by DC/DC
If the car didn't come with them, then yes they are.
Not true. There is a guy on svtperformance.com that retrofits stock headlamps for '99-'04 Mustangs with projection lenses. The craftsmanship and quality is superb. If it wasn't such a substantial chunk of change to do it, mine would be equipped already.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

^^HID projectors or halogen?

It would only make sense to me if it was hid projectors and done cleanly. Its usually rice tho

Quick Reply: Projector Lights