Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

president of j's racing arrested. wompwompwomp

Old 01-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!
Default president of j's racing arrested. wompwompwomp

http://www.7tune.com/news-js-racing-...moto-arrested/

Their parts better not go to shit.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:22 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: president of j's racing arrested. wompwompwomp

wasnt there a huge scam on the us side anyways?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!

i heard about a company over here making parts and putting the j's stamp on them, when j's found out they sued of course.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

OK, so what does removing a section of the video do...nothing. it was filmed before it happend. so the mans got problems OJ killed Nicole you dont hear the NFL editing out any of his highlights
Old 01-25-2011, 03:33 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

January 25, 2011

J’s Corporation co.,ltd
C.E.O Hisaaki Murakami

To all the parties concerned

This statement is prepared in response to the news “Junichi Umemoto Arrested” reported on the media.

We sincerely regret and apologize for all the trouble we caused to our customers and business acquaintance. At the same time, we earnestly hope a speedy recovery of the injured party.

As of now, we have not obtained the complete information and we are unable to report all the detail of the incident. However, it is a fact that Mr. Umemoto has been arrested and has been questioned by the police.

Upon this development, the board of directors removed Mr. Umemoto from the C.E.O and have elected Hisaaki Murakami as the replacement. The boards also have elected Mr. Masafumi Yagi as the general manager to succeed Murakami.

Starting today, with this new management, we resume the regular operation and make utmost effort to avoid the similar trouble to our customers, clients, and the business associates.

We are determined and committed to do whatever necessary to restore the trust from you.

We greatly appreciate and look forward to your continued support and patronage.

Very Sincerely,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
J’S RACING JAPAN
Phone +81-72-645-3500
Fax +81-72-645-3505
ZIP 567-0028
10-17 Hatakedacyou Ibaraki Osaka Japan
(URL) http://www.jsracing.co.jp
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
serious enough that his board of directors replaced him as ceo. what a douche -- bumped a pedestrian, then took off and in doing so his friend will likely die since he tried to stop him.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Young L
OK, so what does removing a section of the video do...nothing. it was filmed before it happend. so the mans got problems OJ killed Nicole you dont hear the NFL editing out any of his highlights

Yeah i dont really get that either. I guess j's wants nothing to do with him. At first they were just saying they hit a guy and he ran but now its crazy that more is coming out. Dragging a guy...damn.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:58 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

guy must have been drunk, bumping a pedestrian? whoop dee doo.