Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

PoS hYbRiD:

Old 08-24-2004, 05:57 PM
aus deutschland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen
Default PoS hYbRiD:

how are you running 23.5 PSI on a stock AWP K03? is that spiking or is that at redline? also if you were running 23.5psi on a stock k03 and stock ecu, how are you getting enough fuel? the stock ecu would go nuts! and are you making any more power @ 23.5psi than at 17psi because after ~17 psi the stock k03's are pretty much just blowing hot air back into the intake!

just something i was thinking about when i read your signature, im not saying you're lying and i dont know too much about the 1.8t engines since i've never owned one and i dont really frequent the 1.8t boards on vortex but i have somewhat of an understanding of them and i just wanted to ask you how you got those figures.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:27 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: PoS hYbRiD:

PMs are for geniuses

apparently you're not one of them.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: PoS hYbRiD:

Originally Posted by Carter
PMs are for geniuses

apparently you're not one of them.
rock out.