Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

please PLEASE PLEASE HELP (look and you will see)

Old 12-19-2008, 04:57 PM
stop kiddin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robby1989 has disabled reputation
Default please PLEASE PLEASE HELP (look and you will see)

Here recently i had bought my little brother a xmas present witch is a (go-quad) made by goped i bought it used and have slowly been putting it together with all the cool parts so it would be just bad ass when he got it and he could be stoked when he got it because i cant afford to buy it all at once,because im 19 and live on my own and pay my own bills and money is kind of tight.I have every thing but a head to get the motor running for xmas and dont have the money to buy one right now anyways.I had a friend that was going to let me use his motor for that day so my little bro could have fun with the go-quad on xmas day and i could tell him that this is what it was like and that i couldnt afford a motor right now but in 2 weeks i could get him a motor of his own,but my friend has turned into a lazy sack of sh*t and backed out because it dosnt go with his planning so in that case i dont have a complete present for my bro and it sucks for being so close to xmas.What im saying and i dont have much hope but if so i couldnt think you enough is that i know there are people with gopeds lying around and if any body would let me use a motor just for one day that would be great.I know your probably going how do i know this aint some punk kid just trying to get a free motor i have talked to my girl of 3 years and she said she would let me use a 3/4 kart diamond necklace white gold i paid $500.00 dollars for as collateral im willing to come pick up the motor give you all the phone numbers i can but all in all its up to you i just want to let my brother have fun with a present that i have had him antsy about for a while now.and about me i have raced gopeds for 4 years and your motor will NOT BE MISTREATED AT ALL just please let me know as soon as possible and if your motor needs a bolt on to run i have it and you can have it when im done.You can reach me at 757-737-4677 or at 757-737-6159 thanks for your time This is not a Trade only need the motor for one day. Christmas day only.

Last edited by robby1989; 12-19-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone
Default Re: please PLEASE PLEASE HELP (look and you will see)

hey man are you sure that the gold necklace is really worth 500 dollars because i might know where you could find a motor the only thing about the motor is that it needs a new spark plug and possibly a cheap rubber fuel line but im sure if you arent willing to really pay anything it wouldnt that big of a deal for a person like yourself yo do you have anything else to put down as collateral for the motor because i really like bikes if you could put down a mountain bike of some sort as collateral i would probably be wiling to work with you a little more i like bikes they never break down and you get good exercise im sure you can understand id have no need for a necklace but i really wouldnt mind having an extra form of transportation until you can return the motor so anyways just get at me and we can work something out

Last edited by p-stone; 12-19-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

bump for robby
just ask justin to borrow his
Old 12-19-2008, 08:53 PM
stop kiddin

Originally Posted by Captain JDM
bump for robby
just ask justin to borrow his
He is the jackass that fucked me. But thanks John.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

np robby
Old 12-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

joshuaa3 has disabled reputation

Holy wall of text!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Sandfrog has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by robby1989
Here recently i had bought my little brother a xmas present witch is a (go-quad) made by goped i bought it used and have slowly been putting it together with all the cool parts so it would be just bad ass when he got it and he could be stoked when he got it because i cant afford to buy it all at once,because im 19 and live on my own and pay my own bills and money is kind of tight.I have every thing but a head to get the motor running for xmas and dont have the money to buy one right now anyways.I had a friend that was going to let me use his motor for that day so my little bro could have fun with the go-quad on xmas day and i could tell him that this is what it was like and that i couldnt afford a motor right now but in 2 weeks i could get him a motor of his own,but my friend has turned into a lazy sack of sh*t and backed out because it dosnt go with his planning so in that case i dont have a complete present for my bro and it sucks for being so close to xmas.What im saying and i dont have much hope but if so i couldnt think you enough is that i know there are people with gopeds lying around and if any body would let me use a motor just for one day that would be great.I know your probably going how do i know this aint some punk kid just trying to get a free motor i have talked to my girl of 3 years and she said she would let me use a 3/4 kart diamond necklace white gold i paid $500.00 dollars for as collateral im willing to come pick up the motor give you all the phone numbers i can but all in all its up to you i just want to let my brother have fun with a present that i have had him antsy about for a while now.and about me i have raced gopeds for 4 years and your motor will NOT BE MISTREATED AT ALL just please let me know as soon as possible and if your motor needs a bolt on to run i have it and you can have it when im done.You can reach me at 757-737-4677 or at 757-737-6159 thanks for your time This is not a Trade only need the motor for one day. Christmas day only.
**WARNING** Do not read aloud, distinct possibility of asphyxiation may occur.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:33 AM
stop kiddin

look im sorry i cant type but dont rag on me i just need some help,if you can help great if you cant thanks for your time once more.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:46 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

What head is it Robby? Justin willing to sell it?

If I had one, I'd give it to your little bro. Make sure you tell him to wear his helmet man.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:50 AM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all

yeah what head do you need man?