Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Part 2: "My night as a $750 repo-man" long-but all true

Old 04-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Luxury = Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Default Part 2: "My night as a $750 repo-man" long-but all true

If you followed the story about how Slow expos cousin went to jail ur gonna love this. If you haven’t, I recommend you read it.

By this time a month has gone by and no money has been paid to Slo expo but his cousin still has the car. We are at a stalemate because cousin is not giving it back and he doesn’t have the money to pay for it.
What does that leave us to do? That’s right boys and girls REPO!

It's about 4am and we case the block and see the lights out in the house. We park around the corner and creep like ninja over to the car. Making sure to stay in the shadows and doing necessary cartwheels and back flips as to avoid the light we get up to the car.

So far so good.

Spare keys in hand Slo expo gets in and then we get into a debate., perfect time for a debate right, hahaha) He wants to start the car and drive off. I tell him no, what if the battery is dead and all you do is make noise and his cousin wakes up? We debate for about 2 minutes and it is decided to push it down the street.

We get it down the street and he turns the key, it makes a sad whirring noise for what seemed like 30 seconds then all of a sudden IT FIRES UP LOWD AS HELL!! (holes in exhaust). We agree to meet up around the corner and he rolls out while I walk to my car. I have on a long sleeve black shirt some jeans and sneakers walking all casual and shit. LOL.

So as I drive down the road I notice a car coming towards me. I know those headlights anywhere, Its a Got damned Crown Victoria. And who drives crown vics with lights on the top, you guessed it. The police. I drive past the meeting spot in an attempt to not draw attention upon myself. I see the cops bust a U-turn but I keep my cool and cruise like i was doign before. They begin following me and then turn, INTO THE DAMN MEETING SPOT.

I'm thinking oh shit my boy just got pinched , but then i think again, how can he get in trouble for taking a car that is legally his. Not one to leave a man behind I park 2 blocks down and get out to investigate.

Along the road there are shrubs and bushes all over the place I use every bit of stealth and combat maneuvers the Air Force has to offer. I'm creeping through the bushes and I see head lights! I run and dive it the buses for cover, I look out and it’s another damn cop!
I have no idea what’s going on but if they are Rodney Kinging my boy damn it there will be at least one witness. So I get up and start running again. More headlights! Boom, I dive into the bushes again, I see ANOTHER cop (this is getting ridiculous) but this one stops in the middle of the street and looks at where the other 2 cops are sits there for a minute (I’m low crawling through the bushes the entire time) and drives off.
I couldn’t see much so I decide to cross the street.

I haul ass across the street and got a good vantage point in the bushes over there. I see Slo Expo and the cops talking. Then he gets in his car and drives off. YAY! Once I see him leave I get out of the bushes and start running down the street, then I realize there are headlights behind me. OH SHIT! I forgot about the cops. Its 4am and there is a 6ft black man running down the street in a black Dri-Fit shirt and some jeans. I fit the description of just about everyone in the damn city jail So when they get closer I lift up my arm and look at my watch and put two fingers on my neck, attempting to look like a jogger doing normal jogging shit. It works and they drive right past me, phew.

I get to my car and realize that slo expo has my cell phone and I cannot call him. I get home and he is already there. LOL talk about an interesting night.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:03 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: Part 2: "My night as a $750 repo-man" long-but all true

haha gj
Old 04-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

hahaha... jogging.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

Gotta love night repos. More adventure than I hope to ever encounter.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:51 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Good times man, sound like a most entertaining night
Old 04-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

lol, your stories are fuckin retarded arlo lol.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:21 PM
to poor to be patron

lookattheAC has disabled reputation

hahahah good shit man
Old 04-21-2006, 12:40 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

lol thats shits great. Those wre some dumb cops though. Everyone knows that if there are black people running they probally stole something.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

/\ I actually LOL'ed
Old 04-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

who jogs in all black?....lmfao

Quick Reply: Part 2: "My night as a $750 repo-man" long-but all true