Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

OUCH to the EVO

Old 03-23-2004, 04:40 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frank is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry OUCH to the EVO

I was driving to work this morning and I got to the intersection at PA and Providence. I'm going about 5 or so under the speed limit, and I'm stuck behind a line of cars, and there is a cop behind me. I enter the intersection after the car in front of me and he doesn't swerve or anything, so why would I. Well, turns out that there was a grey brick on the nice gray road.

I think it happened like this. The brick must have been laying flat. There is no mark on my bumber or anything up front. I think I hit the brick in the exact perfect way (I would have better chances of hitting the lottery than doing this again) to make the brick stand up. It turns end over end, shredding the aluminum undercarriage of my car.

I obviously went for a bumpy ride. I pull over and the cop flies by me, even though obviously something happened. I looked at my wheels and tires and body, and nothing appears wrong. I'm in a hurry and figure I'll get to work and check for scrapes underneath later. I look in my door as I go to get back in, and the floor panel near the pedals looks like Mt. Everest. The floor panels got dented to hell under the carpet, both in the cockpit, and behind the driver's seat. I looked under the car and there are about six holes/gashed in underbody.

Luckily, the brick managed to miss the gas tank, hoses and wires, tires, and suspension. It simply fucked my underbody. I took a rubber mallet to the inside of the car and banged the floorboards back down. You can feel bumps, but they are now hard to see. Hall mitsu is going to caulk the holes and rips, and Ill get undercoating sprayed where necessary to finish the job.

My floorboard will be forever wavy!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: OUCH to the EVO

Your a teacher at Green Run right??

O yea and that sucks, esp. on such a nice car.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:03 PM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

Sorrie bout that man. Sux for a sweet ride.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:14 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

your a teacher....?haha j/j
Old 03-23-2004, 05:32 PM
obbe obbe doooo

fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point

a teacher with an evo? pimp
Old 03-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
your a teacher....?haha j/j
It's you're ...DUH!
Old 03-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Sorry to hear than. So did any of it actully puncture into your floorboard? Or is it all just dented up?

Last edited by blah; 03-23-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:50 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Frank is an unknown quantity at this point

Well...nothing went through the carpet, but metal was surely punctured.

Yes, I am a teacher. (Not a bad way to make 40K among other endeavors, and have about 3 months or more off a year!)
Old 03-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Frank How ya been? Sorry about the brick.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:57 PM
WRX 0-60: NOW!!

MegaH_MaN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yah i see you every now and then cmong from green run. im the guy in the blue wrx thats all loud. i waved last time i saw you as i passed ya when u went to turn on S. plaza