Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

OptionImports.com

Old 08-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Never Blend In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute
Default OptionImports.com

i was just wondering if anyone else has had good luck with this company. i have not had quite the pleasant experience from them.

i ordered some parts back on July 27. their website states that the items would be delivered in 5-7 business days. they sent an email with a link that will show the order status and everytime i clicked it the status would be blank. so, on Aug 1 i emailed the company back and asked if something was wrong with the order and they told me a couple of the parts were backordered. i told them to take the backordered items off and just send what was in stock on Aug 2.

this past week i've been trying to call and find out if there are more problems with my order and got no answer several times. i finally talked to someone today and aparently they still had the backprdered stuff on my order and was causing the delay. i thought that was taken care of back on the 2nd but i guess not.

well now it is fixed and supposedly it will ship out today or tomorrow and will get here in 4-5 days they said.

has anyone else ever ordered from them? and what was your experience like with them?
Old 08-15-2006, 02:40 PM
eng
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng
Default Re: OptionImports.com

We have a forum just for threads like these ...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/