Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Opticom

Old 09-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
explorer has disabled reputation
Default Opticom

It's a traffic priority system many of the 7 cities implemented years ago and is based on flashing pulsed NIR light, it's what makes the lights suddenly go red for you, and green for the cop/ambulance. The newer versions are GPS based, but last I checked (the budget is accessible online, none have upgraded). It's been federal law not to tamper/abuse this for a while, did it ever make it to the general assembly? I've got some new IR arrays I want to try out but I don't want a 30k dollar fine or 2 years in jail.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Opticom

tl;dr -- IBTL.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by explorer
It's a traffic priority system many of the 7 cities implemented years ago and is based on flashing pulsed NIR light, it's what makes the lights suddenly go red for you, and green for the cop/ambulance. The newer versions are GPS based, but last I checked (the budget is accessible online, none have upgraded). It's been federal law not to tamper/abuse this for a while, did it ever make it to the general assembly? I've got some new IR arrays I want to try out but I don't want a 30k dollar fine or 2 years in jail.

I'd figure that if you fuck with a traffic system, you should be pretty prepared to take whatever legally mandated assrape comes your way. And, I would have also figured that if you're planning on fucking with a traffic system, you'd at least have the intelligence to not ask questions about it on a public forum.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

is it really that hard to sit through a red light? everyone else is doing it.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I'd figure that if you fuck with a traffic system, you should be pretty prepared to take whatever legally mandated assrape comes your way. And, I would have also figured that if you're planning on fucking with a traffic system, you'd at least have the intelligence to not ask questions about it on a public forum.
Thats the problem... he doesnt have the intelligence....

Fuking retarded shit.... idiots... HOW DO THEY WORK??
Old 09-29-2010, 01:51 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Because if it's not state law yet they still can't do shit about it. My inquiry was to if that were still the case. Why would I care about repercussions if there are none? If somethings changed and there are, that's a different situation, and that's why I asked, public forum or not.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Delbanner
Thats the problem... he doesnt have the intelligence....

Fuking retarded shit.... idiots... HOW DO THEY WORK??
You joined in May....how much time have you wasted here not reading posts when you could have been jerking off, playing COD/WoW, or whatever.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:00 AM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

You joined in May....how much time have you wasted here not reading posts when you could have been jerking off, playing COD/WoW, or whatever.
You just joined this month... and look how much time you've already wasted making shitty threads.

log out, don't come back. It'll be better for everyone.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Banned

Do YOURSELF a favor. While youre BEHIND in reputation (which will SURELY happen once you turn it ON....), GTFO. Its obvious that if you continue to post BONEHEAD DUMBFUCK stupid shit like this, youre going to get laughed out of VADriven. You might even get BUTTHURT when someone starts ragging on your slut-whore of a wife/gf/sister/whatever, your inbred sperm spawn youve managed to discharge from your limp, syphillis-ridden dick, or your 85+ year-old granmama that shares her diapers with your illegitamite chillins.

Originally Posted by New Village Idiot
"It's been federal law not to tamper/abuse this for a while, did it ever make it to the general assembly? I've got some new IR arrays I want to try out but I don't want a 30k dollar fine or 2 years in jail."
And BTW, since I DID read your bullshit, you shouldve already answered your own question, jackass. If the Feds dont collar you and slap you with a laundry list of crimes including "traffic menace, "attempted homicide" (risking the lives of commuters), "public stupidity", and "interracial marriage", the FCC is going to CORNHOLE your non-virgin ass with a golden spiked-tipped dildo labelled "FINES".

Theres your answer, dipshit, have a nice day!
Old 09-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Delbanner
Do YOURSELF a favor. While youre BEHIND in reputation (which will SURELY happen once you turn it ON....), GTFO. Its obvious that if you continue to post BONEHEAD DUMBFUCK stupid shit like this, youre going to get laughed out of VADriven. You might even get BUTTHURT when someone starts ragging on your slut-whore of a wife/gf/sister/whatever, your inbred sperm spawn youve managed to discharge from your limp, syphillis-ridden dick, or your 85+ year-old granmama that shares her diapers with your illegitamite chillins.

And BTW, since I DID read your bullshit, you shouldve already answered your own question, jackass. If the Feds dont collar you and slap you with a laundry list of crimes including "traffic menace, "attempted homicide" (risking the lives of commuters), "public stupidity", and "interracial marriage", the FCC is going to CORNHOLE your non-virgin ass with a golden spiked-tipped dildo labelled "FINES".

Theres your answer, dipshit, have a nice day!

Might take your advice, except I think you're probably under par for the average self hating woes me poster on this forum. ;_;