Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

No more accuracy

Old 02-25-2003, 02:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1
Default No more accuracy

For the people that dont know me my name is Shad, i worked at accuracy automotive. This post is to let people know that I now work at abacus racing. Also to inform you that accuracy no longer does performance work. If you need performance work done to your car call me at abacus racing, it is your new one stop performance shop with a full machine shop, chassis dyno an a service center. If you need parts we can get it. call me at 363-8878. thanks shad
Old 02-25-2003, 04:09 AM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed
Default Re: No more accuracy

Originally posted by accuracy1
For the people that dont know me my name is Shad, i worked at accuracy automotive. This post is to let people know that I now work at abacus racing. Also to inform you that accuracy no longer does performance work. If you need performance work done to your car call me at abacus racing, it is your new one stop performance shop with a full machine shop, chassis dyno an a service center. If you need parts we can get it. call me at 363-8878. thanks shad
Dizaamit I was gonna make a DEDICATED THREAD to this much more GLAMOROUS! It's true Shad is now at Abacus and they will truely be a one stop Shop shop. Buy parts, get car worked on, get car tuned come back with timeslips from track! Check out Shad's new paint job too! Yo can I get a hook up? Congrats to Shad and Abacus Racing.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:33 AM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz
Default Re: Re: No more accuracy

Originally posted by Boostfed
they will truely be a one stop Shop shop.
AWD dyno?
Old 02-25-2003, 04:38 AM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed
Default Re: Re: Re: No more accuracy

Originally posted by Twelvz
AWD dyno?
Not yet, I am not sure if they are planning one or not all you AWD guys would need to hit Chuck up and let him know the demand for it, DSMs and WRX guys and soon EVO VII guys. Also Shad in case you don't know has a 10.60@132mph Civic Hatch, many of you have seen it run and can verify. Congrats again to Shad and Abacus.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:44 AM
Registered Offender

Mr. Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats. so is the whole accuracy crew gonna be there? no love lost for any of you.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:15 AM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: No more accuracy

Originally posted by Boostfed
Shad in case you don't know has a 10.60@132mph Civic Hatch
uh huh I was in the quick 8 with him last year at BOTI. Of course I was the slowest car in it by far ! haha
Congrats

and as far as the AWD dyno goes, I'd like to see one in the area, but not sure if the demand is quite there yet to warrant the cost of the dyno...think its like 100K+
Hopefully with the all the new STI, WRX, EVO guys along with the DSMs there will be a demand here. Closest to us is TurboXS and AA in MD
Old 02-25-2003, 05:39 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

hey, i'll be giving you a call very soon, gotta tune my vafc on the dyno. =]
Old 02-25-2003, 06:08 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

the awd dyno is alot, currys awd mustang dyno cost around 110k i believe they said
Old 02-25-2003, 08:59 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

is there a twin charged mr2 at abacus right now?
Old 02-25-2003, 11:21 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

damn, luke is gonna be hating it now that your gone, and i bet terry's gonna hate it too, his business is gonna plummet now that your gone, oh well, great now this means im gonna have to pay you some ungodly amount of money to tune my car cause now its your paycheck instead of extra cash, haha, you got to make the cheese though.......

Quick Reply: No more accuracy