Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

NEWSFLASH: domestic gets warned about illegal exhaust!

Old 07-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default NEWSFLASH: domestic gets warned about illegal exhaust!

I got pulled Saturday night leaving Hot Tuna... I gunned it leaving a light for the hell of it and to vent a bit as I'd been arguing w/ my GF who's a bartender there.

Thought you import guys would like to know that the cop warned me about my exhaust being illegal in Va... eventhough my car is registered in NC he said he sees me at Hot Tuna all the time so he knows my car is driven here and the laws apply.

I could have gotten an exhibition of speed ticket, illegal equipment, and he could have made me take a breathalizer... he didn't. He told me this was the first time he'd seen me doing stupid shit, I guess they recognzie my car. Cop said cut it out and get on my way.

Anyway... thought it was odd... first time I've ever been warned about my pipes.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:19 AM
you suck, i know it

(F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-) (F-)
Default Re: NEWSFLASH: domestic gets warned about illegal exhaust!

ive been warned for my truck, and all I have are flows

srt4s get popped all the time

I will think its fair when they start busting all of thoes annoying ass harleys.
I fucking hate that shit
Old 07-23-2007, 07:20 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I could have gotten an exhibition of speed ticket, illegal equipment, and he could have made me take a breathalizer... he didn't. He told me this was the first time he'd seen me doing stupid shit, I guess they recognzie my car. Cop said cut it out and get on my way.
Now, let's say you were a minority driving an import....
Old 07-23-2007, 07:21 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I'm still knocking on wood.....
Old 07-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Not gonna lie... sometimes being a clean cut white guy pays off. But in this case I'm willing to bet most anyone who was courteous, and could engage the officer in conversation so he could clearly see that I wasn't intoxicated, would have received similar treatment. Well, minus the fix it tickets for illegal stuff.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

This thread would not have been made, as they don't have internets in lockups.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:24 AM
Fanboi

^ haha... no I was sober. I had 3 beers that evening over the course of almost 4 hours or so.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:25 AM
1505/2000

execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon

They'd tell him to grab his ankles.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Not gonna lie... sometimes being a clean cut white guy pays off. But in this case I'm willing to bet most anyone who was courteous, and could engage the officer in conversation so he could clearly see that I wasn't intoxicated, would have received similar treatment. Well, minus the fix it tickets for illegal stuff.
Not the case for everyone. If I were driving your car I would have gotten a ticket.

Originally Posted by execelon
They'd tell him to grab his ankles.
And spread his butt cheeks.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I got out of a 89 in a 65 before because the cop liked my car. I think the main thing, though, is what Brian said about being courteous.

Quick Reply: NEWSFLASH: domestic gets warned about illegal exhaust!