VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Newbie to the import Scene's First Build (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/newbie-import-scenes-first-build-458931/)

VaIronPitbulls 12-03-2012 07:46 PM

Newbie to the import Scene's First Build

Whats up guys, I have finally crossed over into the import realm. I am coming to a close on my first build...

2000 Integra LS Non-Vtec

Stock head, but has been hot tanked and pressure chescked as well as decked.
May Get the Crower Stage 2 Turbo Cams, but it's not needed as of now.

B18B1 Non-Vtec
Wiseco Pistons 9.3:1 - 9.6:1 bored .040 (82mm)
cometic 82mm bore 76mm thickness (.030", stock thickness)
Crower H Rods
ARP Head Bolts
ACL Rod Bearing
ACL Main Bearings
3 Bar Map Sensor
Chipped OBD1 ECU (i have the harness to jump from OBD2B to OBD1 and still debating on which tune i want to run, whether crome or neptune, any feedback would be great on that)
AEM Wideband
Precision SC61 Turbo
crappy BOV and Wastegate (will order my TIAL 38mm here soon and I am liking the Dual Drive Blitz BOV)
ID 1000 CC Injectors
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
new Water pump, timing belt, all new gaskets for everything and all has been professionally installed.
I'm sure I am forgetting a few things.

Will eventually get:
Edelbrock Victor X Manifold
New Axles (to support HP)
New Clutch (right after XMAS)

I tried not to go cheap, guy had an ebay turbo kit, the turbo is fine, but i wanted something more reliable... once everything is put together, will be going to get it tuned and dyno'd...

Tell me what you all think, all inputs are welcome, believe me i could use them. Thanks!

Yep4doors 12-03-2012 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by VaIronPitbulls (Post 8007934)
Whats up guys, I have finally crossed over into the import realm. I am coming to a close on my first build...

2000 Integra LS Non-Vtec

Stock head, but has been hot tanked and pressure chescked as well as decked.
May Get the Crower Stage 2 Turbo Cams, but it's not needed as of now.

B18B1 Non-Vtec
Wiseco Pistons 9.3:1 - 9.6:1 bored .040 (82mm)
cometic 82mm bore 76mm thickness (.030", stock thickness)
Crower H Rods
ARP Head Bolts
ACL Rod Bearing
ACL Main Bearings
3 Bar Map Sensor
Chipped OBD1 ECU (i have the harness to jump from OBD2B to OBD1 and still debating on which tune i want to run, whether crome or neptune, any feedback would be great on that)
AEM Wideband
Precision SC61 Turbo
crappy BOV and Wastegate (will order my TIAL 38mm here soon and I am liking the Dual Drive Blitz BOV)
ID 1000 CC Injectors
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
new Water pump, timing belt, all new gaskets for everything and all has been professionally installed.
I'm sure I am forgetting a few things.

Will eventually get:
Edelbrock Victor X Manifold
New Axles (to support HP)
New Clutch (right after XMAS)

I tried not to go cheap, guy had an ebay turbo kit, the turbo is fine, but i wanted something more reliable... once everything is put together, will be going to get it tuned and dyno'd...

Tell me what you all think, all inputs are welcome, believe me i could use them. Thanks!

Needs moar pitbull puppies less car title

VaIronPitbulls 12-03-2012 08:10 PM

Re: Newbie to the import Scene's First Build

I will be having puppies at around XMAS... got that covered lol

Jones 12-03-2012 09:37 PM

Owns a Honda and has pit bull in his user name. You got any eg hatches with no titles? You'll fit in great with all these Honda faggots.

VaIronPitbulls 12-03-2012 09:40 PM

hahaha nope... all my dogs and cars are registered with the correct paperwork lol

Jones 12-03-2012 09:44 PM

Posts pictures of your car so when I see you, I can show you a thing called torque.

VaIronPitbulls 12-03-2012 09:51 PM

hahahahaha will do tomorrow... the block and head are at the shop and i'm at work.. but will post em up tomorrow

eg6_bryan 12-03-2012 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jones (Post 8008017)
Owns a Honda and has pit bull in his user name. You got any eg hatches with no titles? You'll fit in great with all these Honda faggots.

Expect biased responses like these on Vadriven, whether you have a nice setup or not.

Enjoy your stay :)

VaIronPitbulls 12-03-2012 11:53 PM

Appreciate it. It's just like anything else in the world... some people want to help, some people don't care and some people make fun due to their own insecurities lol. Thanks bryan

Jones 12-04-2012 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by eg6_bryan (Post 8008063)
Expect biased responses like these on Vadriven, whether you have a nice setup or not.

Enjoy your stay :)

Get fucked, faggot. I run this bitch.