VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   new news (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/new-news-193990/)

jdm4lyf 06-28-2007 07:07 PM

Re: new news

We had this debate in class a while back. It was argued that smoking and driving was on the same level as talking a driving since your attention isn not completely on the road. Thats what my professor said, so don't curse me out.:o

fish 06-28-2007 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by oddball (Post 3189270)
shit i saw my buddy text on his cell and ride his motorcycle thats fuckin crazy

he's probably dead, isnt he?

s13nnva23 06-28-2007 07:11 PM

i think it should be illegal unless u have a headset. even then i think that shouldnt be allowed....i almost got plowed into today on 64 cuz some dumbass in an suv cut across 4 lanes of traffic...guess what...they were on the phone....

Lestar 06-28-2007 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by fish (Post 3189300)
he's probably dead, isnt he?

I was so tempted to kill the idiot on a motorcycle in front of me last week. He was texting and going 20 below speed limit.

drunkard 06-28-2007 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by rickcale (Post 3189129)
i just seen in the news that teens will be no longer to drive and talk on cellphones it will be braking the law,i think that is bull!!!!!!

So you like driving your phonebooth around?

J!NX 06-28-2007 07:52 PM

man fuck cellphones and texting, Landlines And Fax Machnes is where its at

Flite 06-28-2007 07:52 PM

Yeah, it sure sounds like a bad idea to me to make the worst drivers on the road pay more attention. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jarrod 06-28-2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Flite (Post 3189441)
Yeah, it sure sounds like a bad idea to me to make the worst drivers on the road pay more attention. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:stupid:

I was young and dumb, still am, but I have a little more knowledge and experience now.

Teens IMO are worse drivers than grandmas. Thats my personal opinion.

Overall. People around here, and Wilmington, NC just need to fucking drive.

Serious up.

Right lane is the cruising lane. Left lane is the passing lane. Is it that hard?

Signal. Is that hard?

Stay off your fucking cellphone as much as possible.

Im not going to lie. I answer my phone when I drive. I try not to, but I don't talk long. I don't really text while driving.

With these new fines that we'll have to pay, I dont even want to drive. :(

Lestar 06-28-2007 08:49 PM

I have a really short temper for idiot drivers in the morning. Like this morning, on my way to work, a fucking V6 Camaro was trying to race me. It's fucking 7:30 in the morning! GTFO.

MAD_DOHC 06-29-2007 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by jdm4lyf (Post 3189295)
We had this debate in class a while back. It was argued that smoking and driving was on the same level as talking a driving since your attention isn not completely on the road. Thats what my professor said, so don't curse me out.:o

Your professor is a fucking idiot. Please tell him I told you this.