Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

New to the Honda games

Old 01-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weslyg24 has disabled reputation
Default New to the Honda games

Well I'm sorta new to the game. I useto own an EG coupe. I didn't worry about working on the engine. I just kept it clean and low. But now I own and EK coupe with a 94 LS engine. I want to build it , go vtec, and boost. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but money isn't an issue. I don't want to get cheap aftermarket parts. But I don't want my engine to blow over nothing like alot of my friends has. Any recommendation and or website to learn about parts and buy parts.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:32 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta
Default Re: New to the Honda games

You may want to list more information about what your intentions are with the car such as if it's going to be an street build, race build, etc... There are a lot of good websites out there that can help you with the build & sourcing of parts. Have you decided what engine you are planning to go with because there are plenty of websites out there based off of the engine that you plan on using. Use Honda-tech.com as an good resource for general information. Good luck with your build & don't be afraid to ask questions just make sure that you are asking the right person.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

Weslyg24 has disabled reputation

I plan on using my B18b1, I want to do a street build.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:41 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by Weslyg24
Well I'm sorta new to the game. I useto own an EG coupe. I didn't worry about working on the engine. I just kept it clean and low. But now I own and EK coupe with a 94 LS engine. I want to build it , go vtec, and boost. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but money isn't an issue. I don't want to get cheap aftermarket parts. But I don't want my engine to blow over nothing like alot of my friends has. Any recommendation and or website to learn about parts and buy parts.
Instead of posting stupid shit like this, read Honda forums and learn which route to go. 5 million retards have done this before you, so read about their mistakes and their builds to decide what you want to do and with what amount of money.

Nobody can tell you exactly what to do in this thread, nobody knows your budget, nobody knows anything about your Honda, and lastly nobody cares.

www.honda-tech.com

You're welcome.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

CHEAP
FAST
RELIABLE

pick two...

on another note.. see signature below.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

New car. Any lightly used modern economy car would be faster than your decades old crap box, without the need for spending all of your medication money on costly modifications and repairs. As an added bonus, you will finally have a car with a greater number of wheel horsepower than your IQ.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

I cant wait until his second thread on this forum... "Gonna start a car club/crew, who's in ?"
Old 01-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

El Illest has disabled reputation

Google is your best friend, Honda-Tech .... Even better, start researching buddy.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Honda Games? Are those sort of like the Hunger Games? 20 some cars enter, only one leaves?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

yes. you are correct sir.

Quick Reply: New to the Honda games