VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   New to the Honda games (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/new-honda-games-460779/)

Weslyg24 01-01-2013 04:25 PM

New to the Honda games

Well I'm sorta new to the game. I useto own an EG coupe. I didn't worry about working on the engine. I just kept it clean and low. But now I own and EK coupe with a 94 LS engine. I want to build it , go vtec, and boost. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but money isn't an issue. I don't want to get cheap aftermarket parts. But I don't want my engine to blow over nothing like alot of my friends has. Any recommendation and or website to learn about parts and buy parts.

Lord_Vegeta 01-01-2013 04:32 PM

Re: New to the Honda games

You may want to list more information about what your intentions are with the car such as if it's going to be an street build, race build, etc... There are a lot of good websites out there that can help you with the build & sourcing of parts. Have you decided what engine you are planning to go with because there are plenty of websites out there based off of the engine that you plan on using. Use Honda-tech.com as an good resource for general information. Good luck with your build & don't be afraid to ask questions just make sure that you are asking the right person.

Weslyg24 01-01-2013 04:38 PM

New to the Honda games

I plan on using my B18b1, I want to do a street build.

dyoungin' 01-01-2013 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Weslyg24 (Post 8030441)
Well I'm sorta new to the game. I useto own an EG coupe. I didn't worry about working on the engine. I just kept it clean and low. But now I own and EK coupe with a 94 LS engine. I want to build it , go vtec, and boost. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but money isn't an issue. I don't want to get cheap aftermarket parts. But I don't want my engine to blow over nothing like alot of my friends has. Any recommendation and or website to learn about parts and buy parts.

Instead of posting stupid shit like this, read Honda forums and learn which route to go. 5 million retards have done this before you, so read about their mistakes and their builds to decide what you want to do and with what amount of money.

Nobody can tell you exactly what to do in this thread, nobody knows your budget, nobody knows anything about your Honda, and lastly nobody cares.

www.honda-tech.com

You're welcome.

ej1995 01-02-2013 05:45 PM

CHEAP
FAST
RELIABLE

pick two...

on another note.. see signature below.

R. Danneskjöld 01-02-2013 06:49 PM

New car. Any lightly used modern economy car would be faster than your decades old crap box, without the need for spending all of your medication money on costly modifications and repairs. As an added bonus, you will finally have a car with a greater number of wheel horsepower than your IQ.

ILLEGAL 01-02-2013 07:33 PM

I cant wait until his second thread on this forum... "Gonna start a car club/crew, who's in ?"

El Illest 01-02-2013 08:28 PM

New to the Honda games

Google is your best friend, Honda-Tech .... Even better, start researching buddy.

jaqattack02 01-03-2013 08:54 AM

Honda Games? Are those sort of like the Hunger Games? 20 some cars enter, only one leaves?

dcninja757 01-03-2013 10:40 AM

yes. you are correct sir.