Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

New Build

Old 11-19-2009, 05:39 AM
Teehee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jwred Jwred Jwred
Default New Build

Hey i have 10g for a build and i'm looking towards a drift car. I was thinking of a decent s13 coupe with an rb in it. I just need some ideas. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:41 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken
Default Re: New Build

1st
Old 11-19-2009, 05:43 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Ill build it. With 10k you could do a lot, but an rb would be the last engine I would put in there.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:44 AM
Teehee

Jwred Jwred Jwred

What would you throw in it?
Old 11-19-2009, 05:49 AM
Teehee

Jwred Jwred Jwred

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
Ill build it. With 10k you could do a lot, but an rb would be the last engine I would put in there.
I just like the idea of an s13 coupe with a boosted straight 6 almost completely rebuilt, but i want some ideas what do you got?
Old 11-19-2009, 05:55 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

I rather do a 1jz if i had to choose a i6. Its cheaper and can turn 450hp with ease, but to be honest a drift car is not build like this most of the time. I rather start off with a full suspension setup and stock engine. Learn to drive first and then throw your money into an engine you will like.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 AM
sccooopp

Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat

throw a VG30DETT in it.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:15 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

b16...jdm

yo
Old 11-19-2009, 08:19 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Put some pistons in that joint man. I heard the pistons from a 92 hatchback work really well for high boost and provide super high compression at low boost.

May want to put a thread like this in the technical section or something though where people with experience and know how can actually help you. Not everyone in this section knows as much about these cars as I do pimp.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:35 AM
Teehee

Jwred Jwred Jwred

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
I rather do a 1jz if i had to choose a i6. Its cheaper and can turn 450hp with ease, but to be honest a drift car is not build like this most of the time. I rather start off with a full suspension setup and stock engine. Learn to drive first and then throw your money into an engine you will like.
Yeah its hard to find a decent 90-92 supra though and its really expensive to do it with a sc300 even if you find one thats manual. But i would like a toyota, im gonna look into an is300 if i can find one manual.

Quick Reply: New Build