Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

NEED YALLS HELP!!!....i need wheel ideas for my 04 TL

Old 12-30-2013, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00_civic757 has disabled reputation
Default NEED YALLS HELP!!!....i need wheel ideas for my 04 TL

like the title says im looking for some wheel ideas for her. Iv been looking around but i cant find any wheels that have caught my eye yet...so lets see what ya got!!

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...74200930_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...78203198_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...19906737_n.jpg

Last edited by 00_civic757; 12-30-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:17 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: NEED YALLS HELP!!!....i need wheel ideas for my 04 TL

It's never going to "sit flush as fuck" with just lowering springs so you might as well just get that idea out of your head right now. You'll at least need coilovers or ideally an air ride system.

As for the wheels have you done any research whatsoever as to what wheel dimensions will fit your car? Things like the PCD, offset (ET), width (J), and diameter are important to know before you just slap any old wheel on there. If you know what these terms are and what they mean then do some research on these dimensions specific to your car with respect to "stance" (Stanceworks and VWVortex threads are usually a good source of information for this type of thing). If no one has the look you're going for (or they're not willing or able to give you the dimensions of their setup) then you may have to take some measurements and make some educated guesses as to what will fit without rubbing. You have to understand that cars weren't meant to do this and therefor if no one has done it (or they didn't document it well) then you're going into uncharted territory.

Before knowing what will fit, what "look" you're going for, and what you consider to be "flush as fuck" no one could even begin to make recommendations. Obviously there are the higher end proven standards like BBS, HRE, Volk, Work, SSR, and Rotiform. BBS and Rotiform are popular staples in the stance community. Then you've got your knock-offs like Rota, ESM, and countless others. In any case I hope this gets you on the right track.

Also you should be nicer to people. Yep didn't say anything to warrant your needlessly aggressive response.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:15 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by Race B&on View Post
It's never going to "sit flush as fuck" with just lowering springs so you might as well just get that idea out of your head right now. You'll at least need coilovers or ideally an air ride system.

As for the wheels have you done any research whatsoever as to what wheel dimensions will fit your car? Things like the PCD, offset (ET), width (J), and diameter are important to know before you just slap any old wheel on there. If you know what these terms are and what they mean then do some research on these dimensions specific to your car with respect to "stance" (Stanceworks and VWVortex threads are usually a good source of information for this type of thing). If no one has the look you're going for (or they're not willing or able to give you the dimensions of their setup) then you may have to take some measurements and make some educated guesses as to what will fit without rubbing. You have to understand that cars weren't meant to do this and therefor if no one has done it (or they didn't document it well) then you're going into uncharted territory.

Before knowing what will fit, what "look" you're going for, and what you consider to be "flush as fuck" no one could even begin to make recommendations. Obviously there are the higher end proven standards like BBS, HRE, Volk, Work, SSR, and Rotiform. BBS and Rotiform are popular staples in the stance community. Then you've got your knock-offs like Rota, ESM, and countless others. In any case I hope this gets you on the right track.

Also you should be nicer to people. Yep didn't say anything to warrant your needlessly aggressive response.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:01 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

That's the absolute truth, and the nicest way anyone here is going to give it to you.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:05 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

BEST MOD EVAR!!!!

Old 12-31-2013, 04:10 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

yep my vote is to kill it with fire
Old 12-31-2013, 04:53 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 12-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Can't go wrong with a set of CCW classics
Old 12-31-2013, 06:02 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Check out deez wheelz!
Old 12-31-2013, 07:21 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

The only two things you need to know about wheels is are they big and do they ride good.

Quick Reply: NEED YALLS HELP!!!....i need wheel ideas for my 04 TL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: