VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Need a place that installs underbody neon kits (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/need-place-installs-underbody-neon-kits-47288/)

Polow da Don 03-27-2004 09:16 AM

Need a place that installs underbody neon kits

A looking for a place in the 757 that installs neon underbody kits. Discount Auto Sound did it before but no longer does it. Best Buy wont do it if the car has to be jacked up. Thanks in advance

Dirk Dickbutt 03-27-2004 03:35 PM

Re: Need a place that installs underbody neon kits

Originally Posted by CompleX
A looking for a place in the 757 that installs neon underbody kits. Discount Auto Sound did it before but no longer does it. Best Buy wont do it if the car has to be jacked up. Thanks in advance

hey man go to Ocean Audio down at the beach. they will hook you up! :thup:

blasko 03-27-2004 04:22 PM

ill do it for 100. discount auto sound charges 390 for installed. and elite auto sound wants 280. if he doesnt have the lights already ill do the lights and install for 200.

sung 03-27-2004 05:48 PM

All the retarded posts deleted. Get a life folks.

Polow da Don 03-27-2004 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
hey man go to Ocean Audio down at the beach. they will hook you up! :thup:

Good looking out. :thup:
I will give them a call about it on Monday

goth 03-27-2004 07:51 PM

why would you want neon lights under your car that are just gonna break when you go over a speed bump? sounds like a waste of money.

9civic5 03-27-2004 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by goth
why would you want neon lights under your car that are just gonna break when you go over a speed bump? sounds like a waste of money.

Cuz dey hott SON!

audiophile24 03-27-2004 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by goth

if they are installed correctly they will not break but i would go with the new sweeping led undercar kits......they look better IMO

Flite 03-28-2004 03:57 AM

Millenium installs them and I believe they also have some stocked if you need to buy them too.

EzE 03-28-2004 07:43 AM

yea what kind of car is it that your putting them on i live in york county area and can install them for you for 100$ total you supply the lights .....or i can show how to do it yourself for 50$