Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Need Honda owners help Hampton roads area.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spnks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need Honda owners help Hampton roads area.

Originally Posted by widebodyteg94
Or you can solve the problem by buying a fucking .22 silencer. Don't be cheap you lazy fuck.
Good point. Im lazy because i want to make one myself?.... Go back to your legos son.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:41 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Spnks
Good point. Im lazy because i want to make one myself?.... Go back to your legos son.
Aren't you the mature one
Old 12-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Aren't you the mature one
It seems that this site is just full of little shits. Just trying to fit in with the little kiddies.
It isnt like anyone is following the post. They are just here to talk shit and make smart ass comments. (like yourself) so I will just follow along till the post gets locked.

Thanks for the bump.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:57 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Spnks
It seems that this site is just full of little shits. Just trying to fit in with the little kiddies.
It isnt like anyone is following the post. They are just here to talk shit and make smart ass comments. (like yourself) so I will just follow along till the post gets locked.

Thanks for the bump.
Dude...you have 11 posts in 6 years.

Refuckinglax.

Besides, you're the one trying to make a silencer and busting Fabriks balls, when he was the one who could help you the best
Old 12-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Dude...you have 11 posts in 6 years.

Refuckinglax.

Besides, you're the one trying to make a silencer and busting Fabriks balls, when he was the one who could help you the best
LOL like all the other forums "Post counts" is the world.
Im not "trying" to make anything. I AM making one. I work in a machine shop and could care less were anyone else works. I asked for something simple and all I see is a bunch of little shits talking crap like all the rest of the forums for honda owners. (Not to limit it to just honda owners for the record)

For the most part people that have NOTHING to put in on the post are the ones flapping off at the keyboard. I'm not here to make a fucking pen pal, I asked for a little help with one simple dimension. If you go back and read the original post i did not disclose what i needed the info for. I only gave that up after several of the nosy fucks asked. Its obvious that no one knows the answer and would rather post worthless shit on the forum and waste time focusing on what im making or what i "should" be doing.

Once again, thanks for the bump.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Fence Hopper

Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214 Alkaline8214

I heard someone was looking for a pen pal in here?
Old 12-02-2012, 07:27 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I mean I thought what you were doing was cool, but on the other hand you've ended up like being a douchebag so I no longer care.

In4SPO
Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
I mean I thought what you were doing was cool, but on the other hand you've ended up like being a douchebag so I no longer care.

In4SPO
Most missed the point. It had nothing to do with what i was using the retainers for. And i could really care less what people think of me or my "post count", or where they work. Its like everyone on this forum has ADD and cant seem to understand what the post was made for. They are too focused on what they think i SHOULD be doing or who SHOULD be doing it for me, or why i wanted the info in the first place with no real content to bring to the post.

I requested someone that has vast knowledge of the internals of a honda motor and a simple ID maybe even the sale of a partial set pending the info i needed. Then it went to what i needed it for. Then to how i should do and who can help me with my project. Then to how much of an ass i am.
At this point i found all i needed to know about what was ask. Now im just here to get my "post count" up and act like the rest of the children here with smart ass comments all over the forum.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

thegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these partsthegrant is infamous around these parts

i have never seen someone get so mad about a measurement..
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by thegrant
i have never seen someone get so mad about a measurement..
Whos mad? I got someone mad?