Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

NEED HELP DECIDING!!!!

Old 02-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these parts
Default NEED HELP DECIDING!!!!

ok so im getting my first car soon and im stuck on a 05-07 sti, nsx, and a s2k. the problem with the nsx is i cant find any, i saw the black one on here but it has too many miles. i dont want anything with like 120,000 miles or any hatchs but something clean and fast.

for a s2000 i want it to be clean, low milage but im looking for one with alot of power so a dyno paper would be great, pm me if you can help me decide
Old 02-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus
Default Re: NEED HELP DECIDING!!!!

Originally Posted by Justiin
ok so im getting my first car soon and im stuck on a 05-07 sti, nsx, and a s2k. the problem with the nsx is i cant find any, i saw the black one on here but it has too many miles. i dont want anything with like 120,000 miles or any hatchs but something clean and fast.

for a s2000 i want it to be clean, low milage but im looking for one with alot of power so a dyno paper would be great, pm me if you can help me decide

get the fuck out.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

get what ever is the cheapest and guarantees instant death when you run into a wall.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:14 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Old 02-07-2012, 03:32 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

If you can live with 2 seats s2000 if not STI. /thread
Old 02-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Must be nice when your parents will buy you an expensive ass car. IF your parents are willing to pay the $25k+ for a low miles NSX do it. You'll just have to travel a ways to get it. There's a shit ton of them in florida. But go with the STI.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:04 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

GET THE FASTEST THING YOUR PARENTS MONEY CAN BUY AND RACE EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN LOSE YOUR LICENSE AND BE OFF THE ROAD.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:06 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

honda civic.

check my thread, bro.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:08 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Lulz...this idiot is going to get an NSX and wreck within two weeks.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:17 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Please... you are trying to be cool with the car selection you have established... Hows about for your first car you get a BEATER like everyone else..

Quick Reply: NEED HELP DECIDING!!!!