Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Need Help?

Old 04-08-2008, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EurasiaSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Help?

RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT ROUTE TO GO. I WANNA GO TURBO AGAIN BUT I WANNA RELIABLE. I HAVE TWO LS MOTORS RIGHT NOW AND A GSR HEAD SO MY QUESTION IS IF I BOOST LS WILL IT BE SAFE DAILY PLUS I DRIVE FROM CULPEPER TO MANASSAS AND CHANTILY/CENTREVILLE EVERYDAY. ALSO WOULD LIKE LSVTEC WUT IS THE BEST ROUTE 2-GO
Old 04-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT
Default Re: Need Help?

Votech High Velocity motor.

Obviously with LS heads and a G3/G4 Turbo
Old 04-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Originally Posted by EurasiaSI
RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT ROUTE TO GO. I WANNA GO TURBO AGAIN BUT I WANNA RELIABLE. I HAVE TWO LS MOTORS RIGHT NOW AND A GSR HEAD SO MY QUESTION IS IF I BOOST LS WILL IT BE SAFE DAILY PLUS I DRIVE FROM CULPEPER TO MANASSAS AND CHANTILY/CENTREVILLE EVERYDAY. ALSO WOULD LIKE LSVTEC WUT IS THE BEST ROUTE 2-GO
Turbo LS is your best bet for reliability. Also, have Marcum proofread your posts and turn off your Caps Lock.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

Sandfrog has disabled reputation

Eurasia, caps lock is not cruise control for cool here. That shits annoying and if you keep it up someones going to rip you a new one. People are always looking for something to complain about and your thread sticks out like sore thumb. That being said, carry on.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:05 PM
FML.

brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost

Turbo LS is reliable all day long if its tuned and put together correctly or hell, even stock.

and yeah what they said
Old 04-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

LS/Vtec Turbo. great setup. IMO you get what you put into it. as well tune makes a huge difference in reliability. You can always turn the boost down for long trips.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:19 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

if you take the time and put in the effort a ls/vtec turbo is just a reliable as anything else turbo......

so whatever you do

DO IT RIGHT

and make sure you tune it worth a shit, and you shouldnt have a problem, do your homework before you start.......
Old 04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EurasiaSI
The irony of your thread title and this post are crucial. I suggest taking off your caps lock if you ever want to be taken seriously.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:47 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

If you want a setup that will last year after year after year.

Get a HEALTHY LS motor and do your maintence work to it. Then put a basic T3T4 on about 10psi and take it to a respectable tuner(Matt Shue (sohc mshue), Patrick w/ MRD, Shad Sawyer at Accuracy, InlinePro, John Savage @ Hybrid)

I have a friend who has a LS setup that has been boosted for 3 years now.

Another, bought his hatchback with a setup going on 6 years.

Then, you have Mike. Who has a b20 that will not die. I think he's going on 3 years on really high boost(upper teens)
Old 04-09-2008, 12:36 AM

EurasiaSI is an unknown quantity at this point

The irony of your thread title and this post are crucial. I suggest taking off your caps lock if you ever want to be taken seriously

thanx for the advice but this didn't answer my question...so there was no need for u to even answer