VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   National Dyno Drags Start Tonight (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/national-dyno-drags-start-tonight-4103/)

Michael Kilgore 01-07-2003 11:00 AM

National Dyno Drags Start Tonight

DYNO DRAGS START TONIGHT

The Dyno Shop in Hampton at 2810 Build America Drive, starts the first regular weekly Dyno Drags tonight at 6 PM.unning Tuesday and Wednesday nites from 6-10 PM and Saturdays from 10 AM until 6 PM. Six classes and three e.t. Brackets. Membership in ND2RA gets you discounted drags and horsepower pulls, trophies, contingincy awards. An aluminum racing hydraulic jack is being awarded through a drawing of the originaql DRAG/VA members who jopin the national association. Call 757-869-2439 for directions. They're behinf Best Western at the 64 and Mercury. See you there.
Michael
motomktg@cox.net

sung 01-07-2003 11:03 AM

michael...

i can't make it tonight, i have a meeting for something else, but i'll be getting in touch with you about stuff soon.

93foxbody 01-07-2003 01:11 PM

What kind of dyno is it? I need some time on one very soon..

Mr.2 01-07-2003 01:18 PM

Yeah, Ive got some tuning... uhhh problem checking I need to do. I never even knew that place was there. Ill prolly stop by for a bit and check it out.

Michael Kilgore 01-07-2003 02:53 PM

Corrected Dyno Drag Days

I mistakenly listed the ND2RA-DYNO DRAGS as being held on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. They are NOT on Wednesdays but Thursdays. Sorry for the typo. I look forward to seeing you all there soon. The new 35 lb. forged aluminum racing jack is awsome. Remember, the drawing is for DRAG/VA members who join the ND2RA...ONLY. A nice season ending prize from Drag/VA and The Dyno Shop. Call 757-869-2439 for info and directions.
Best Regards,
Michael
motomktg@cox.net

g S x 01-07-2003 02:57 PM

how much is it

94b18c1 01-07-2003 06:02 PM

short notice huh?

Michael Kilgore 01-08-2003 05:49 AM

Dyno Drag Info-
The Dyno Shop is located at 2810 Build America Drive, in Hampton. Were right behind the Best Western Motel near the 64 and Mercury Blvd. The local phone company is unable to initiate our new service for another two weeks, at least the end of the month. In the interim, use the cellular number 757-869-2439. We have a Mustang MD-250/7000 Dyno with a Pro-Tree light system. We can handle 650 H/P and speeds up to 150 mph. Dyno time is booked at $100/hr, for tuning purposes, by appointment only. Discounted rates are $50 for two H/P pulls or three drag runs. Membership in the ND2RA, the National Diagnostic Drag Racing Association, is $50 annually. Membership entitles you to half price H/P pulls/drags, when combined and your first pull/runs are included. Tuning drops to $75. Nice, huh? Membership gets you membership card, good for several discounts, decals, elgability for a large group of contingincy awards, nationwide trophy-competition within six classes and three e.t. brackets and access to a national data base within our upcoming web site. There are over 150 Mustang owners nationwide who will be coming onboard with the ND2RA in the coming weeks. We have installed a new pro tree light system and will be able to capture reaction times, 60-foot times, 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile speeds and e.t.s. All drag-car participants are scaled with Longacre digital four-wheel race car scales, to assure the accuracy of the data. Drag/VA members, who join the ND2RA, are also placed in a drawing for a 3,000 lb. capacity forged aluminum racing floor jack which weighs only 35 lbs.! Newer counter broshures are being printed and will be provided to local businesses throughout Hampton Roads.
Thanks for the questions.
Michael

Dyno Rat 01-08-2003 06:02 AM

Re: National Dyno Drags Start Tonight

Originally posted by Michael Kilgore
DYNO DRAGS START TONIGHT

The Dyno Shop in Hampton at 2810 Build America Drive, starts the first regular weekly Dyno Drags tonight at 6 PM.unning Tuesday and Wednesday nites from 6-10 PM and Saturdays from 10 AM until 6 PM. Six classes and three e.t. Brackets. Membership in ND2RA gets you discounted drags and horsepower pulls, trophies, contingincy awards. An aluminum racing hydraulic jack is being awarded through a drawing of the originaql DRAG/VA members who jopin the national association. Call 757-869-2439 for directions. They're behinf Best Western at the 64 and Mercury. See you there.
Michael
motomktg@cox.net

Are you the same idiots that gave me this? And dont' want to return our money for ripping us off with your screwed up dyno?

YOU OWE me 30$ dollars who the hell is suppose to believe this crap.

Michael Kilgore 01-08-2003 06:05 AM

National Dyno Drag Info
I noticed that I forgot to tell 93 Foxbody that we have a Mustang Eddy-Current type dynamometer. www.mustangdyne.com Recognized as the the most accurate diagnostic dyno made, it is also the fastest known with regard to data aquisition and analysis. It is the kind.
BR
Michael