VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   my teacher raced me wtf ! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/my-teacher-raced-me-wtf-157054/)

mike nagz 09-23-2006 07:00 AM

Re: my teacher raced me wtf !

Originally Posted by projektcivic (Post 2493841)
what school if it's TCC it was Mr. Arzola wasnt it?

high school man.

iFoam 09-23-2006 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by njoyindaskyline (Post 2494862)
high school man.

ok. nevermind...

nismo 09-23-2006 08:54 AM

i love high school stories.

Saltydog 09-23-2006 08:54 AM

mike that was all a bunch of crap. I never said anything bout your girl.. the only time i talked to her is when she wanted to hang out with me.. AND i never did hang out with her because i knew you were her bf ( besides that one night with clay and britney knox ). If justin brooker told you anything about me saying stuff about brittney is all bs. hes been trying to get me in a fight for a long ass time.

Saltydog 09-23-2006 08:56 AM

anyways.. i thought i saw you driving a old 180sx or something the other day ?

mike nagz 09-23-2006 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Saltydog (Post 2495050)
mike that was all a bunch of crap. I never said anything bout your girl.. the only time i talked to her is when she wanted to hang out with me.. AND i never did hang out with her because i knew you were her bf ( besides that one night with clay and britney knox ). If justin brooker told you anything about me saying stuff about brittney is all bs. hes been trying to get me in a fight for a long ass time.

so the fact you are driving up and down her street calling her a million times trying to ask her if she wanted to chill with you or some shit. and keep in mind you did this when i was out of town when my father died. yeah man real mature. justin said nothing about this to me. the only reason everybody wants you to get into a fight is because you dont learn your fucking lesson. i had to tell u multiple times to hop off brittney and stop telling someone elses g/f that you love her...... come on now seriously i dont have a issue with you AS OF NOW so keep it that way.....i told you before i gave you plenty of chances so you have NO MORE.....

now keep on topic and tell everybody how kool it was to race your teacher....

kthanks..........

mike nagz 09-23-2006 10:08 AM

you saw me driving a 180? not that i recall must have been somebody else

Saltydog 09-23-2006 12:05 PM

ya. My teacher has a supercharger for his mustang in his garage. Says hell be putting out 450hp with it on, so looks like this teacher is pretty cool. He's real cool with me since he likes my car and lets me slide on some homework i dont do and stuff real cool guy. Teachers are pretty cool outside of school

88mr2sc 09-23-2006 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Saltydog (Post 2495301)
He's real cool with me since he likes my car and lets me slide on some homework i dont do and stuff real cool guy. Teachers are pretty cool outside of school

isn't this how child rape stories always start?

next thing you know he's gonna start askin you to stay after class and help him clean the erasers. then over to his house to mow his lawn and clean his garage. then he'll ask you to wax his car while he waxes that ass, lol.

j/k

Saltydog 09-23-2006 01:48 PM

lol no homo