Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

My Mini-Me (update for those who care)

Old 03-15-2003, 02:40 AM
Daddy status

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chirp the 1-2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Mini-Me (update for those who care)

Just wanted to let everybody that cares or is doing one of these know what the latest is.

The car is running perfect!!!!
My coolant gauge surging has finally stopped.(Guess I finally got rid of all the air in the sytem that was like 2 weeks of bleeding)

I still think Im a bit lean plugs are pretty clean.(White)
I recently added the BnM fpr and set it at about 44psi which helped tremendously!!!!(SP?)

The MSD SPI,L is in and limited to 4000 rps for now.
I have 500 miles on the motor. I figure Ill baby it till about 1000 miles then Im gonna send the ECU to Zdyne wire the VTEC invest in a VTEC controller and air fuel tune it at abacus and dyno it!!

I must say the bottom end I have right now is strong very strong!!! Which really makes me happy since the head has been P@P,ed at least I know they didnt screw it up!!!

Give me about a month I will have numbers. Any questions hit me up!!
Old 03-15-2003, 03:24 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

You want the plugs to be white. If the motor is running too lea yoyu will see small bluish colored specks on them. You are looking for the porcelin to stay pretty clean and the surrounding metal ring to have a nice brownish/black color too it.

Glad to hear that evrything is running good Mike! By the way, how is the new job?
Old 03-15-2003, 06:50 AM
Dont sleep

LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS

pooop, i mean not ur car, its just that i have to poop
Old 03-15-2003, 11:40 AM
Daddy status

No no no dont front my car is poop!!!
Im thinking of DXPOOP on the plates!!
Old 03-15-2003, 11:42 AM
Daddy status

Originally posted by 0psi
You want the plugs to be white. If the motor is running too lea yoyu will see small bluish colored specks on them. You are looking for the porcelin to stay pretty clean and the surrounding metal ring to have a nice brownish/black color too it.

Glad to hear that evrything is running good Mike! By the way, how is the new job?
Yeah thats what shad said too!!
Im pretty happy with it I just cant wait to ge the ECU so I can go above 3800 RPMS!!!

New job is cool they are busy as shit though. But fuck it if you want cheese you gotta earn it!!!

Actually thats exactly what the plugs looke like!!