VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   my car is in Honda Tuning (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/my-car-honda-tuning-155311/)

usmcbugle85 09-08-2006 07:46 PM

my car is in Honda Tuning

take a look at the september issue of Honda Tuning magazine and you'll find my car. Its in the reader's rides section. Its a blue 2000 Honda Civic Si. They didnt use the picture that I wanted them to but hey Im in a magazine which is pretty bad ass. The list of mods in there isnt up to date either because I just dropped......well Im not gonna tell you how much money I just blew on my car. Anyways, take a look and tell me what you think and then Ill post some pics when I get all my shit done this weekend.

MORE IMPATIENT 09-08-2006 07:52 PM

Re: my car is in Honda Tuning

get back to us when your car is featured. readers rides i dont think qualifies as anything special. sorry.

D.Nick 09-08-2006 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 2465385)
get back to us when your car is featured. readers rides i dont think qualifies as anything special. sorry.

Lawlz!

streetsk8er757 09-08-2006 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 2465385)

this is true but atleast you have potential to possibly be featured

usmcbugle85 09-08-2006 08:20 PM

i know its nothing special, but I never expected it so I still think its pretty cool to even be recognized in such a popular magazine

Jarrod 09-08-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by usmcbugle85 (Post 2465419)
i know its nothing special, but I never expected it so I still think its pretty cool to even be recognized in such a popular magazine

True.

That is pretty cool.

If you don't mind, you think you could post up a couple pictures?

I love Si's.

boots 09-09-2006 08:03 AM

i love beating si's

NEO_WRX 09-09-2006 08:08 AM

not to detract from your accomplishment(i guess)

but the thread title was a little misleading. I thought your car was actually going to be featured in an article, but still ANY kind of coverage is better than none. Congrats.

Chief_Rocka 09-09-2006 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by NEO_WRX (Post 2465892)
not to detract from your accomplishment(i guess)

but the thread title was a little misleading. I thought your car was actually going to be featured in an article, but still ANY kind of coverage is better than none. Congrats.

+1 but its still cool, I'll check it out anyway

usmcbugle85 09-09-2006 09:32 AM

I have a few pics but wait until I get everything on this weekend and Ill take some more pics and post them.