Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Muteki lugnuts

Old 02-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Muteki lugnuts

Right now I just have some cheap chrome ones I got from Pepboys... Now they're starting to come off hard, and they are open end so they're rusting aswell.

I'm not too familiar with the colored ones but how long does the color stay on them? After putting a socket on them after a while will the color chip off? Also, when cleaning your wheels is it okay to get wheel cleaner on them without having them be discolored?
Old 02-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Muteki lugnuts

I'm sure they're anodized. If that's the case, that particular finish is resilient to chipping and chemicals.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:48 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

They won't chip but they will scratch over time and fade, mine did.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

I have them and they're quite awesome.

No chipping but the fading a bit - I've had them for a little over 6 months now