Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

moving to fl need a radar

Old 03-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns
Default moving to fl need a radar

hey guys im looking to get a nice builtin radar for my car im moving to fl and would like to get it now before i go. i have heard of a shop that will do it but cantget ahold of them. pm me if you know of somewhere.... or shoot me a text.. 7574691419
Old 03-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: moving to fl need a radar

Originally Posted by gotturns
hey guys im looking to get a nice builtin radar for my car im moving to fl and would like to get it now before i go. i have heard of a shop that will do it but cantget ahold of them. pm me if you know of somewhere.... or shoot me a text.. 7574691419
why do you need a radar? you gonna stop people for speeding?
Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You're looking for a built in radar detector. Can't get it installed in Virginia since it's illegal equipment here.

Just don't break the law. You're gonna be pissed as soon as you get stopped with laser and that shit doesn't even make a peep.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:58 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You need any Civics without title or pitbull puppies?
Old 03-27-2012, 09:11 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Suck start a shotgun you stupid faggle
Old 03-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

If you need something post in the classifieds