Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Misdemeanor - Honda dealership tech job?

Old 03-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud of
Default Misdemeanor - Honda dealership tech job?

So i was charged with a class A misdemeanor for graffiti a few days ago (i know i know) and am looking to do a Honda PACT program at Tidewater community college where you basically intern for Honda/Acura dealerships. Well I was told they check for tickets and drug test and such. I was just wondering if you guys think this would hold me back? Its my first charge and I'm only 18, I can pass a drug test and never gotten a ticket. Thanks
Old 03-26-2011, 07:29 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Misdemeanor - Honda dealership tech job?

Originally Posted by SuperMegaCliff
So i was charged with a class A misdemeanor for graffiti a few days ago (i know i know) and am looking to do a Honda PACT program at Tidewater community college where you basically intern for Honda/Acura dealerships. Well I was told they check for tickets and drug test and such. I was just wondering if you guys think this would hold me back? Its my first charge and I'm only 18, I can pass a drug test and never gotten a ticket. Thanks
im pretty sure it will...the dealership would be afraid of you graffiti the walls
Old 03-26-2011, 07:45 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

How does one get caught for graffiti? Only time ive ever heard of anyone getting caught is
-they write on someones personal property (like peoples businesses, garage doors which is a huge NO NO, and stupid shit like street signs)
-someone your write with snitched and got a lesser sentence and ratted you out

Stick to the trains young buck, yes csx and them have security but in my personal experience they don't give a fuck. And if you got talent put your skills to canvas and make some money, know plenty of people who stopped writing and getting that art money
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

SuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud ofSuperMegaCliff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DOOM
How does one get caught for graffiti? Only time ive ever heard of anyone getting caught is
-they write on someones personal property (like peoples businesses, garage doors which is a huge NO NO, and stupid shit like street signs)
-someone your write with snitched and got a lesser sentence and ratted you out

Stick to the trains young buck, yes csx and them have security but in my personal experience they don't give a fuck. And if you got talent put your skills to canvas and make some money, know plenty of people who stopped writing and getting that art money
Yeah I basically got ratted out. My friend walked home as i got arrested.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:10 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Yeah I basically got ratted out. My friend walked home as i got arrested.
Dam..that's why you do things alone ..But to answer your question, you shouldn't worry about that bs charge..they only look at violent or real serious offenses and stay out of trouble
Old 03-26-2011, 08:24 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Just in case

and are you fucking stupid? why the fuck would tag some shit? are you stuck in the fucking 90's?
Old 03-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Just in case

and are you fucking stupid? why the fuck would tag some shit? are you stuck in the fucking 90's?
This.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:09 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
This.
obviously people like this guy did not get their ass beat when they were kids, if he did, he would have enough fucking sense to not spray paint property

op turn your rep on

NINJA EDIT:

and if you are this immature, i would not want you working on a car at a dealership
Old 03-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
obviously people like this guy did not get their ass beat when they were kids, if he did, he would have enough fucking sense to not spray paint property

op turn your rep on

NINJA EDIT:

and if you are this immature, i would not want you working on a car at a dealership
I'm trying to wrap my head around this whole situation. When you look for a job, the last thing that should cross your mind is to go smoke a bowl or commit some crime. You shouldn't be doing either of those in the first place, but it's especially stupid when you know you're going to have a drug test or a background check in the near future. If you want to solve some problem that you've created for yourself, the best solution is to not create the problem in the first place.

You know you're [strike]old[/strike] mature when you lose your compassion for someone who acts like this. LOL.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 03-26-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Chica Pah, Chica Pah

coyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG.LOL.Give this kid a rattle can and an old civic.buahahah.

Quick Reply: Misdemeanor - Honda dealership tech job?