Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Minivan cop?

Old 12-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms
Default Minivan cop?

The other day I was going downtown on Route 3 and I had a Dodge minivan next to me and when we pulled off he hauled ass and then slowed down for me... just as I was about to drop gears my boy riding shotgun was like, "Yo, is that a fucking cage in there?"... sure enough, there was a cage in between the front and back seats. Undercover cop? Anyway, I didn't take any chances...
Just letting everyone know, be careful (as if you didn't know already, right?) Heh.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Minivan cop?

Sure it wasn't just an animal carrier or some shit?

We do have/had a minivan cruiser that trolls the interstate bout this time of year... Witnessed it having a car pulled over, cherries and blueberries...
Old 12-03-2009, 09:01 AM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

Originally Posted by backtoarms
The other day I was going downtown on Route 3 and I had a Dodge minivan next to me and when we pulled off he hauled ass and then slowed down for me... just as I was about to drop gears my boy riding shotgun was like, "Yo, is that a fucking cage in there?"... sure enough, there was a cage in between the front and back seats. Undercover cop? Anyway, I didn't take any chances...
Just letting everyone know, be careful (as if you didn't know already, right?) Heh.
Good luck ya boy ridin shotgun spotted dat fool and kept you safe my nig. Why would you even waste gas on a dodge minivan? But there are police vans, you can usually see them at the ocean front outside of the bars ready to take multiple drunk fucks away, and they also roam da skreetz from time to time.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

92hondadriven has disabled reputation

thanks for the heads up ill be on he look out
Old 12-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Its for the childrenz
Old 12-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms

I'm not saying it WAS cop. It very well may have been an animal carrier, but I wasn't risking it.
It had no badges or anything, looked like a normal minivan. Silver in color.

And, why even waste my gas on a minivan, you ask? Well, just for shits and giggles I guess lol.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:33 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Cool story bro..... make sure you yell SQUUUUUAAAALLLLAAAAAAYYYY when you do it.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Cops drive anything and everything nowadays. All the more reason to not drive like an asshat.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

The fact that you'd race random people you don't know on regular roads shows you're an idiot.

The fact that you even thought about racing a minivan shows you're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

I'll bet it was a cop. He knew you'd take the bait, and you almost did. Because you're.....
Old 12-03-2009, 10:01 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

I'm not saying it WAS cop. It very well may have been an animal carrier, but I wasn't risking it.
It had no badges or anything, looked like a normal minivan. Silver in color.

And, why even waste my gas on a minivan, you ask? Well, just for shits and giggles I guess lol.
He's not saying it was cop guyz

-rep
op is red