Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

megan racing i need opinons

Old 12-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold
Question megan racing i need opinons

ok so i ordered the megan racing coilover sleeves. i was wondering has anyone owned any for their civic? if so how do they ride ? and thank you in advanced
Old 12-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: megan racing i need opinons

Originally Posted by 2_slow_2_go
ok so i ordered the megan racing coilover sleeves. i was wondering has anyone owned any for their civic? if so how do they ride ? and thank you in advanced
Wouldn't this have been something to ask prior to ordering them??? Jus sayin...
Old 01-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Wilkz has disabled reputation

^yeah i think i would have asked before i bought them hah. but i think my friend had em on his civic and it seemed straight. no problems i know of. but im not entirely sure.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wilkz
^yeah i think i would have asked before i bought them hah. but i think my friend had em on his civic and it seemed straight. no problems i know of. but im not entirely sure.
ok thanks buddy i got them and i like them they ride stiff lol