Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: which one.
mazda 6
62.96%
mazda 3
37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Mazda 6 or Mazda 3

Old 02-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Captain night owl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Mazda 6 or Mazda 3

which one, i have to get a new car and so does mom, therye giving 4k for trade in (more than i paid for it), plus my dads work gets a very nice deal (better rates then employees) soo i mean i can end up with like 8k off ..
Old 02-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: Mazda 6 or Mazda 3

mazdaspeed 6.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:36 PM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

mazdaspeed 6, or a wagon
Old 02-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

are the mspd 6 out yet?
Old 02-15-2005, 03:26 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

that shits going to be like $30k.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:38 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

depends on what you want from it. they're both fun to drive, and they both look great (at least the 5 door mazda3). honestly the extra 40 hp in the 6 isn't very noticeable compared to the 3 imo. i think you get more car for the money with the 3. i've had mine for almost a year now and i have no complaints (except the 17" goodyear eagle rs-a's are $160 a piece, and you have to get the oil filter from mazda at $15 a pop).

if you're getting like 8k off, then hold out for the mazdaspeed6. that'll bring the price down to a decently-packaged 6- although if mazdaspeed half-asses it like they did with the protege it'll be a waste. but i doubt most dealers will let the employee discount thing fly with that car- usually limited production models like that get sold above msrp because people are willing to pay for it.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Captain night owl

the other thing is though, is room. i dont know yet but i think mazda 3 back seat might be a lil too small
Old 02-15-2005, 03:56 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

DONT get a Mazda. i had one, most unreliable peice of shit ever. was in the shop every other week, and then i totalled it, lol
Old 02-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Captain night owl

well if you want to give me 4k for a broken 240 i will.............
Old 02-15-2005, 04:03 PM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

I had a 6....until last week. I loved her for the most part, but if I had to do it all over again I woulda got a 3 5-door.

Quick Reply: Mazda 6 or Mazda 3