Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Lotus on 64 FUBAR

Old 12-19-2007, 03:25 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Angry Lotus on 64 FUBAR

Heading home yesterday from work, driving down 64 and traffic slows to a calm stop by the indian river exit....this is where a grey Lotus Elise gets all fucked up......im stopped, a F-150 is stopped behind me, and the Lutus behind that. We were stopped for a good 4-5 sec when a Blue Yukon Denali locks and skids into the lotus prolly at 30-40 mph. Denali drills Lotus, Lotus goes under F-150, F-150 almost hits me but i managed to punch it to the shoulder. I immediatly think OH SHIT! THE PERSON IN THE LOTUS IS FUBAR!! I run over past the F-150 (in which the driver is just standing there with his hand in his pocket) to the Lotus, and of course theres smoke from the air bag, I open the door as far as it opens and the older Gentlemen driving is bleeding pretty good from the top of his head. I ask him what hurts and he says "Get me the fuck out of the car!" I told him "OK but let me pull the door more so you can get out and sit on the ground till the meds come". so I open the door to a 90.....He slowly crawls out and sits and I gave him my Jacket to soak up blood and apply pressure to the top of his head which in clear view had 3 deep lasserations. But get this the whole time im helping this Guy the Bitch in the Denali is talking on the phone, not with the police, I remember yelling at her to get the fuck off the phone and help me with the guy but she just stared and kept talking, and the Philipino guy in the Truck just standing by his truck with his hands in his pocket.....FUCK YOU PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE WHEN YOUR INVOLVED IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, FUCKING HELP!!! So the state police finally arrive and start questioning, they asked who drove the denali, me and the Lotus guy both point at her, she is still on the phone, the state trooper asks her a question and she kinda ignores him, uh oh, he get pissed and yokes her phone and tells her " Right now is not the time to be talking on you cell phone, come with me!" I smile in delight. The meds finally come after fighting through traffic and they clean me up and tell me the guy is going to need some serious stitches, I shake the guys hand and he thanks me for being a nice person who cared and hung out with him.

Lotus 0
Yukon Denali 1
Old 12-19-2007, 03:30 AM
Good Ship Bear

sil80er is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lotus on 64 FUBAR

I have been in a similar situation. Good job on your part.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:32 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

that seriously sucks..but big props to you for actually caring and helping the guy. the majority of the population wouldn't even think twice about stopping to help...and i hope that dumb b**** gets what she deserves
Old 12-19-2007, 03:40 AM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

thats why women and suv's dont mix.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:40 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

I aint gonna lie she looked like Eva Longoria....but still a BITCH!
Old 12-19-2007, 04:31 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
I aint gonna lie she looked like Eva Longoria....but still a BITCH!
why would you lie about that?
Old 12-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

you got me
Old 12-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

I saw that accident yesterday as I was on 64 heading towards 264. The Lotus looked done for.

for helping.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:35 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

glad to hear you stopped to help. she was prob on the phone when she hit the guy and just never stopped talking after she hit
Old 12-19-2007, 04:37 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Originally Posted by quick26
glad to hear you stopped to help. she was prob on the phone when she hit the guy and just never stopped talking after she hit
Yeah thats what i told one of the state troopers.

Quick Reply: Lotus on 64 FUBAR