Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

lost my liscence again >:(

Old 05-24-2003, 01:07 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default lost my liscence again >:(

not by the state this time, but by my parents. i was at a friends house earlier today and i had agreed to teach him to drive a stick, he was getting pretty good at it, so i told him to drive around the block. he did, went a little fast, no problem. got back to the parking lot, he drove a lap around the parking lot, squealed the tires once, and then i got in the car. all i did was turn around and drive maybe 100 feet to his house before a cop was there pulling me over. the guy was off duty so he wasnt able to give me a ticket, but my mother got a nice phone call in where she was told i was "racing up and down the neighborhood". in no way to i put the blame on my friend, because i let him drive, but it still sucks ass thats my parents dont believe a word i say.. about anything
Old 05-24-2003, 01:30 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Thats sucks
Old 05-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

damn, guess i won't be calling you to see if anything is going on tonight...
Old 05-24-2003, 02:18 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Go ahead and give me a call. Parents just gave me my keys and liscence back because Ill be turning 18 in a month. Basically, if i get a ticket, itll be as an adult by time it goes to court, and they will have nothing to do with it. The whole fucking thing sucks. I try to gain trust with my parents and then shit like this happens.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack
Default Re: lost my liscence again >:(

Originally posted by NoReverse
the guy was off duty so he wasnt able to give me a ticket, but my mother got a nice phone call in where she was told i was "racing up and down the neighborhood".
how did the cop get your phone number? i hope you didn't just give it to him.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:13 PM

scironzts is an unknown quantity at this point

i think my license is about to be "suspended", so i feel your pain.
Old 05-24-2003, 04:47 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Yes I did, the original cop was off duty, but the jackass called his friend, who just happened to be on duty. Give him the numebr or get a ticket for 2 counts of wreckless and 1 count of endangerment to others, or let him chit chat with my mother, which would you choose?
Old 05-24-2003, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

he cant do anything about it...he was off duty and the other officer was not there....but you got it back so dont worry about it
Old 05-24-2003, 08:36 PM
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

Originally posted by dbprobe
he cant do anything about it...he was off duty and the other officer was not there....
exactly!
Old 05-24-2003, 08:53 PM
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

lol i've had the exact same thing happen, was teaching a friend to drive stick at this abandoned theater parking lot. there was this apartment complex off to the side kinda...it was late, like 3am or so, he drove and etcetc, he'd have to turn before getting in third gear, popped the clutch alot and slid some

guess someone called the cops, cause those bitches came and said we were doing doughnuts in the parking lot.

ugh

Quick Reply: lost my liscence again >:(