Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should look 4

Old 11-23-2014, 07:55 AM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default Re: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should lo

Originally Posted by Rich
I doubt you will find more than 20% that are in very good to excellent condition. You will find even less of those that are tracked. If you find something, I know people that can look it over to see if it is worth your time/money. I have countless hours in research on quality parts and tuning. I feel confident in saying that my son has a reliable and fairly quick daily driver.

wow, i love it.

i actually thought you were legit trolling my other thread. this thing is gorgeous, love that color. this was the limited edition "end of run" for that model, right?
Old 11-23-2014, 11:36 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should lo

Yes.....they only made 100 of them. If my son can't pull high school pussy with this then I have failed as a father.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Yes.....they only made 100 of them.
Really? There's two of them in my area that I see a lot, I didn't think they were rare or anything. I just thought that color wasn't selling very well, which is why I don't see them anywhere but the two that are local.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:12 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Really? There's two of them in my area that I see a lot, I didn't think they were rare or anything. I just thought that color wasn't selling very well, which is why I don't see them anywhere but the two that are local.
Rare only because of the color and a few other cosmetic changes (orange stitching, mirrors, wheels, etc). None of the three dealerships in Hampton Roads got any of the Special Editions at all. I picked this one up in North Carolina. I know there is another STi in NOVA and a few in PA. 100 STi's and 200 WRX's were made.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:40 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Rare only because of the color and a few other cosmetic changes (orange stitching, mirrors, wheels, etc). None of the three dealerships in Hampton Roads got any of the Special Editions at all. I picked this one up in North Carolina. I know there is another STi in NOVA and a few in PA. 100 STi's and 200 WRX's were made.
i saw these in a facebook post from C&D or something last spring, that's the only way i knew. i'm a huge fan of these ridiculously ostentatious colors so i considered trying to find one, but gave it up knowing the 2015s were coming.