Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should look 4

Old 11-21-2014, 07:29 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should lo

Originally Posted by Yardjass
What's up with all the vinyls, Rich? Is he getting sponsored?
BECAUSE RASEKOR!
Old 11-22-2014, 03:30 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should lo

Originally Posted by Rich
Yes......by dad.
We have to have the number 19 for tracking, otherwise he's 15 years old, he likes stickers.
He said he wanted to take them off before he starts driving it to school next year.
I flat out refuse to put anyone's sticker on my Z unless they're giving me money, parts, handjobs, something. I'm not about that free advertising life. So of course, I have a grand total of zero stickers on my car. Speaking of, where's the "DAD" vinyl for the actual sponsor?

Either way, it still looks amazing, which is more than I can say for most stickered cars. If he leaves them on, he could probably use them to support some sort of sponsored racing driver story so all the high school kiddies think he's the man. Better watch that shit, you'll have a grandkid before you know it, maybe a few
Old 11-22-2014, 07:35 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

What the fuck is this abortion of a thread?
Old 11-22-2014, 08:06 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
What the fuck is this abortion of a thread?
Welcome to candyland good sir, where OP's like this are tolerated, not publically humiliated.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:35 PM
Registered member

time2op3nsh0p has disabled reputation

wow and Ratt trap or w.e the fuck his name is had the balls to give me an "infraction" for some legit shit i said on a thread, but this thread is full of worthless comments that barely even give this kid insite on the question he asked.

Anyways OP you don't sound very mechanically inclined or good with cars...SO my best advice to you would be to take the subie you think you're interested in to a reputable mechanic and have them do a pre-buyer inspection. Flat 4s are a pain. What everyone said about idiots beating the shit out of cars like this is so true. You will buy a car with a quart a day habit if you are not carefull.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:19 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by time2op3nsh0p
wow and Ratt trap or w.e the fuck his name is had the balls to give me an "infraction" for some legit shit i said on a thread, but this thread is full of worthless comments that barely even give this kid insite on the question he asked.

Anyways OP you don't sound very mechanically inclined or good with cars...SO my best advice to you would be to take the subie you think you're interested in to a reputable mechanic and have them do a pre-buyer inspection. Flat 4s are a pain. What everyone said about idiots beating the shit out of cars like this is so true. You will buy a car with a quart a day habit if you are not carefull.

I'm sorry if you didn't like having your "shit posts" removed, but, if you haven't noticed, the site is trying to change things up a bit and get more active users outside of the shit hole that is the classifieds.

Now that you, as a member since 2012, has achieved an astonishing 16 posts, you can crawl back to the classifieds where you have lived before.

If you have a problem with how things are handled, how mods are doing what they do, or any issues with members in general, please feel free to cry you little eyes out in our SPO section. I'd link you too it, but you have been here long enough to know how to navigate the site. Perhaps you can become an active member of the site, and offer more of your amazing information/insight. We would love more members that contribute to the site as a whole, and not just peddle their shit in the classifieds.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Registered member

time2op3nsh0p has disabled reputation

Bro get off your soap box and stop taking up space on the OP's thread..you already posted a dumb comment earlier..you are really a racist little fuck..how are you even qualified to be a mod?
Old 11-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Bro get off your soap box and stop taking up space on the OP's thread..you already posted a dumb comment earlier..you are really a racist little fuck..how are you even qualified to be a mod?
Go to SPO and start a thread where you can complain as much as you fucking want. Till then stfu and lurk the classifieds.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:24 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

STFU and go look for hondurps in the classifieds.

Name: BRIAN
Means of contact: TXT 917-858-3362
Price: $12k MAX

Description: Looking for a clean car. Can be stock. NO BOOSTED CARS PLEASE. please have pics. Willing to meet up half way. Must have passed VA safety inspection.
Lulz...
Old 11-23-2014, 07:30 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

LULZ.

Basically the classifieds is this sites trailer park, inhibited by trailer trash who in real life really live in trailers.

Quick Reply: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should look 4