Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should look 4

Old 11-15-2014, 04:51 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drive4fun has disabled reputation
Question Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should look 4

Hey guys and gals I have sold my m3 and wanting to get back into something I can run the back roads and tune on always liked the 04 up wrx sti and I am gonna try to pick one up in the next week or too what are some of the big things I need to look for on these cars? I run a carfax on everyone I look at and know the normal stuff to check smoking, trans, clutch, paintwork and rust but as far as motor and driveline these cars are a little different and don't wanna get stuck with a car with problems off the bat. Thanks in advance know there is a lot of knowledge about these cars on here!!!!!
Old 11-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should lo

Your grammar is terrible so I'd look for remedial english classes with a schedule that fits your lifestyle.

As for the car anything you find around here that is STi, Evo, supercharged, turbo etcetera etcetera will be ragged the fuck out.
Every single "fun" car I see around here is being driven into the ground by some flat brim wearing douche.

Avoid this area if you're actually trying to buy one.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:48 PM
Registered member

drive4fun has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should lo

Come on no body with some insite on these cars
Old 11-16-2014, 04:12 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by drive4fun
Hey guys and gals I have sold my m3 and wanting to get back into something I can run the back roads and tune on always liked the 04 up wrx sti and I am gonna try to pick one up in the next week or too what are some of the big things I need to look for on these cars? I run a carfax on everyone I look at and know the normal stuff to check smoking, trans, clutch, paintwork and rust but as far as motor and driveline these cars are a little different and don't wanna get stuck with a car with problems off the bat. Thanks in advance know there is a lot of knowledge about these cars on here!!!!!
Quit with the shit posting faggot.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:16 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Op, how the fuck have you been on here since 2011 and you don't have 15 posts?
Old 11-16-2014, 04:38 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

figured id post this, just cause

Old 11-16-2014, 04:41 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Again seriously community colleges offer grade school remedial english courses, fuck a car and invest in those.
Old 11-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Lmao at u thinking this is a helpful site. In reality this is a troll site hoping u post something they can troll. Unless you have an electrical question then fabrik8 will post something informative.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:45 AM
MS3
P47r0n

MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3 MS3

Originally Posted by crxmadness
Lmao at u thinking this is a helpful site. In reality this is a troll site hoping u post something they can troll. Unless you have an electrical question then fabrik8 will post something informative.
Seriously. Get back in your Crx and fartcan the hell off of here with the shitpost that you've posted on the past dozen and a half threads I've read.

OPa, as someone stated, they're going to be ragged out. Honestly, try to find something that's rebuilt RECENTLY, and built right in a decent shop, not in someone's back yard.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:26 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Wait did you really just copy and paste the exact same comment you posted in that thread about the 93 Civic Si?

wat. Not every can or even should be helped, but stop being so negative. Some of us are trying.

Quick Reply: Looking at picking up a 04 to 07 Subaru sti what are the major things I should look 4