Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

looking around.....

Old 12-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Non-English Major

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amuse_Me has a spectacular aura aboutAmuse_Me has a spectacular aura aboutAmuse_Me has a spectacular aura about
Default looking around.....

So the folks are thinking about getting me a car later on in the coming. I've been focusing on a 240sx becuase of well the obvious reasons but they aren't very fond on the idea of buying a old car. I want something to be used as a daily and a drift and or/track car they''re considering any of 3- series 2000+, a wrx or anything from 2000 and up nothing from the 90's. I would just like to know what some of your opinions are on whether a car such as the ones above would suit my intentions
Old 12-12-2009, 03:44 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: looking around.....

Why don't you get something that runs reliably instead of something you're going to beat to hell and have to ask your parents to fix for you?

Then when you graduate college and start making your own money you can buy something to play around with.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Why don't you get something that runs reliably instead of something you're going to beat to hell and have to ask your parents to fix for you?

Then when you graduate college and start making your own money you can buy something to play around with.
x100000

for real man get something that you can rely on.. get your toy when your not sucking off the parents cash teet
Old 12-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

miata. you can beat it and it'll still be reliable
Old 12-12-2009, 04:08 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

My opinion is for you to fund your own god damn car and not have your parents buy something you re going to destroy.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Originally Posted by Amuse_Me
So the folks are thinking about getting me a car later on in the coming. I've been focusing on a 240sx becuase of well the obvious reasons but they aren't very fond on the idea of buying a old car. I want something to be used as a daily and a drift and or/track car they''re considering any of 3- series 2000+, a wrx or anything from 2000 and up nothing from the 90's. I would just like to know what some of your opinions are on whether a car such as the ones above would suit my intentions
If you're getting a handout, might as well make it worthwhile. Get a fucking civic or something along those lines.

Want to DRIFTO!?!?!?! Buy your own project car and blow that shit up...
Old 12-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

whoyouwitt has disabled reputation

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...ht=wrecked+rx8
Old 12-12-2009, 04:26 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

I got an idea, get a job and save your money for a toy, then you don't have to make pathetic threads on an internet forum that no one cares about.

Your parents should buy you a 4 door camry ( a civic would obvioulsy get you introuble).

Good luck pimp.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Am I the only one that thinks it's funny that his parents ideal car for him is a BMW or WRX? I agree with everyone else. I'd suggest looking at something that's going to be reliable and economical so you can take your free car and be independent afterwards. I wouldn't want to have to keep asking for money.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:05 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Reloaded

Holy fuck, I like this side of reloaded.