Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Looking for a 02 Altima clutch reservoir cap, Nissan workers help !!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Looking for a 02 Altima clutch reservoir cap, Nissan workers help !!

So my clutch reservoir cap somehow disappeared. I contacted my local Nissan Dealer but there so retarded they can't get me the right part. The warehouse send them the wrong part 3 times already. I waited for around 2 weeks but my patients ran out. 2+ weeks for a cap and they cant even get that right. So in my humbleness if someone knows how to get me one please let me know. p.s local parts stores don't carry it... if i can't find anything I might get a approximate measurement and try some other caps from other makes/models.

Nissan Chantilly Parts
Only need the black part.(Sample Pic/Not Actual)
Old 11-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Looking for a 02 Altima clutch reservoir cap, Nissan workers help !!

go to the junk yard /story.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: Looking for a 02 Altima clutch reservoir cap, Nissan workers help !!

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
go to the junk yard /story.
they don't have altima's lol but they did say that i can try to fit every cap they have from other cars lol.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:52 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

other nissans will prolly be the same cap....if nothing else talk to a manager at the dealer and tell the clown to get you the fucking right part
Old 11-11-2008, 07:09 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

overnight it from japan.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Keeping It Real !!

Originally Posted by nftuatn
other nissans will prolly be the same cap....if nothing else talk to a manager at the dealer and tell the clown to get you the fucking right part
I will give him a different spec from 97-00 .I kept getting the part that connects the cylinder with the reservoir. Those bastards didn't even refund my money yet ..shit
Old 11-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Keeping It Real !!

Found it sitting on the bottom somewhere when i went to do an oil change. /Thread.