Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

look out for torturedsol

Old 06-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Dual pt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dual pt is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow look out for torturedsol

I was suspose to meet this guy TORTUREDSOL about a trade. He was all down for. i drove 2-1/2 hours to meet this guy. during the trip he said he was on the road when i called him multiple times. I arived at the half way point waited for 1 hour. I tried to call this guy he never answered an never showed up. watch out for this guy he is lier an should be kicked off here.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:21 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: look out for torturedsol

Pics or it didn't happen
Old 06-07-2009, 03:22 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

maybe he died???
Old 06-07-2009, 03:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

he was on at 3:19

torturedsol
Registered Member

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 03:19 PM
Old 06-07-2009, 03:30 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

What a douche. Sorry to hear that man. Nothing like driving for hours, risking an accident, wasting gas, all for some moron that doesn't show up.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Dual pt

dual pt is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: look out for torturedsol

we were at the meeting point. my boy checked out his tread through his cell. torturedsol erased his tread when we were waiting for him. he will not answer his cell either. spread the word about this guy. tha't bad buisness.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:52 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dual pt
we were at the meeting point. my boy checked out his tread through his cell. torturedsol erased his tread when we were waiting for him. he will not answer his cell either. spread the word about this guy. tha't bad buisness.
thats g-town for ya
Old 06-07-2009, 03:55 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by dual pt
talking about his thread trading the 97 civic for a del sol....???

if he did that and has no excuse then yes that is preety fucked up...

i mean until we hear his side we cant really judge...i mean he could have erased the thread cause he was planning on trading you and maybe he wrecked or something on the way there...

we shall wait till he responds
Old 06-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

well at least he didnt take your money for some shit product
Old 06-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Sounds like something that happened to me.

Drove to Newport News to sell some seats, guy said he was really busy...alright...I'll make the trip.

Message him and text him up until I leave. Text him when I'm getting through the HRBT, he's still good to go. I get there and text him, never get a reply. Call and call and call, no response. Waited an hour, and left.

Left a negative rater on his shit, and then he left me one saying that I got there, got the money, and tried to drive off with the seats, and he had to "chase me down and whoop my ass" to get them.

Thus, why I will only deal with reputable members and people I have personally met on any other deal.