Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

local rim repair shops?

Old 01-09-2003, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nimmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default local rim repair shops?

are there any local shops that can fix bent rims and even repolish the lips or am i goin have to ship them out somewhere? i know if i take them to boss custom wheels or lee's tires they'll ship them out and charge some crazy price.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:24 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

lee's tires with the little fat kid on there "COME SEE MY DADDYS NEW WAREHOUSE!!! RAWR FEED ME!"
hahahahaha i love those commercials
Old 01-09-2003, 11:33 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous
Default Re: local rim repair shops?

Originally posted by nimmo
are there any local shops that can fix bent rims and even repolish the lips or am i goin have to ship them out somewhere? i know if i take them to boss custom wheels or lee's tires they'll ship them out and charge some crazy price.
If I could remember where I took mine before, I'd tell you. I forgot the name, but I know where it's at.
While you going up Princess Anne (i think) and it Y's off into Ferrell Parkway on the left, go left. The place is in the shopping center that's about 100 yards down the road on the right. It's on the right hand side of the lot looking from the road. Hubcap Masters or something like that. They send them out, but it was fairly cheap compared to other places.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:02 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

anyone know any for nova??? hatchy dont like riding around with black shoes in the front
Old 01-09-2003, 12:18 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

a shop that specialzes in polishing generally have these huge machines with polshing pads on the end that polish aluminum. mooore brothers in newport news is one
Old 01-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

oldschool7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: local rim repair shops?

Originally posted by nimmo
There is a Shop down in Pembroke Ave in Hampton.